How many leaked songs?

gnrfan4life3690

Catcher in the Rhye - Full Version

Better - Full Version

IRS - 2 Full Versions

There Was a Time - 2 Full Versions

CheckMate - 16 Seconds, still under speculation wether it's GN'R or not.

hey, im not requesting the leaks im just asking how many there are so far and what are their names and if they're full length or just clips. thanks

3 demos of twat, 2 demos of irs, catcher in the rye, better.

Check mate ( 20 seconds, fake?) closing in on you ( 1 minute, fake?)

i got:

IRS, Madagascar, There Was a Time, The Blues, Better (extend Demo?), Catcher in the Rye, and Oklahoma. if u havent guessed im making a Chinese Democracy type cd for now and jus want to know which songs to download.

Madagascar is live(?) and Oklahoma is most likely fake :)

Edited by Wando

i got:

IRS, Madagascar, There Was a Time, The Blues, Better (extend Demo?), Catcher in the Rye, and Oklahoma. if u havent guessed im making a Chinese Democracy type cd for now and jus want to know which songs to download.

Madagscar is not a leak, either is "Oklahoma", It is just Rhiyad mislabeled, though there is a song called Oklahoma. The Blues, Chi Dem, Silkworms, & Oh My God are circulating from past live performances, though Oh My God studio can be obtained from 1999's "End Of Days" soundtrack. Other than the instumental leaks, there is a bad version of IRS, and two good versions. There are two versions of TWAT and two of Better. There is one CITR.

ok well i just finished my fucked up version of CD and heres the songs i used limewire and i got the songs names from the Chinese Democracy section on mygnr.

IRS

Madagascar**

There was a Time

The Blues**

Better (extend demo) (not full version)

Oklahoma*

silk worms**

Prostitute (instrumental)*

Catcher in the Rye

Chinese Democracy**

No Love Remains*

O My God

*=are songs that im not to sure are GnR.

**=live

hey i know its not the cd but it may have some of the songs on the cd.

hey, im not requesting the leaks im just asking how many there are so far and what are their names and if they're full length or just clips. thanks

3 demos of twat, 2 demos of irs, catcher in the rye, better.

Check mate ( 20 seconds, fake?) closing in on you ( 1 minute, fake?)

Over at CD.com they said that they proved that closing in on you was fake and nothing to do with Axl/ Guns N' Roses.

ok well i just finished my fucked up version of CD and heres the songs i used limewire and i got the songs names from the Chinese Democracy section on mygnr.

IRS

Madagascar**

There was a Time

The Blues**

Better (extend demo) (not full version)

Oklahoma*

silk worms**

Prostitute (instrumental)*

Catcher in the Rye

Chinese Democracy**

No Love Remains*

O My God

*=are songs that im not to sure are GnR.

**=live

hey i know its not the cd but it may have some of the songs on the cd.

its hard to trust limewire, there are alot of mislabels. this board and others are the best places to go for all information on current new songs. i had a song labeled "Prostitue" from limewire (Dont go ape guys!!!!!) but it was just a guitar riff.

*sigh*

Rewind!

Madagascar, The Blues, Chinese Democracy, Rhyad And The Bedoins and Silkworms are only live versions.

THERE ARE NO STUDIO RECORDINGS OF THESE SONGS THAT HAVE LEAKED!

Oklahoma, No Love Remains, Prostitute and This I Love are FAKES that are spread on p2p networks.

These songs have NOT leaked and are NOT Guns n' Roses

Oh My God has NOT leaked. It has been released. Nothing "leaked" about it.

The guy asked what leaked songs there are.

Not which have been played live or which have been released.

Stop making it more confusing than it already is!

That just about summed up the whole thread

What happened to the guy last night that claimed he had like 3 clips of new songs we havent heard yet?? His thread got deleted and he was supposed to leak them last night, did they ever leak?? Or was he just full of shit?

What happened to the guy last night that claimed he had like 3 clips of new songs we havent heard yet?? His thread got deleted and he was supposed to leak them last night, did they ever leak?? Or was he just full of shit?

:rofl-lol:

There you are, so whats up??

Stay tuned for "Jackamo's Sunday Night Leak!"

THis week: This I Love

Spread the word.

Nevermind then, not playing any games.

It just gets old the way everyone acts when they get leaked songs. They always dangle them over everyones head and get a big laugh out of it. Well, the ones that actually have them, most of the people are full of shit.

Im not sure if you are because some people seem to say you have a lot of credibiltiy, so at the moment I believe you have them, but the way you are acting is pretty shitty man.

If I had any songs I would release them the second I got ahold of them, so all the fans could enjoy them. Not sit back on them and fuck with people about it.

It seems everytime someone gets something they act like this, its sad.

I.R.S. (1999 demo)

I.R.S. (200x demo)

I.R.S. (200x demo, instrumental)

There Was A Time (1999 demo)

There Was A Time (200x demo short mix)

There Was A Time (200x demo short mix, instrumental)

There Was A Time (200x demo long mix)

There Was A Time (200x demo long mix, instrumental)

Better (200x demo)

Better (200x demo, instrumental)

Catcher In The Rye (1999/2000 demo with Brian May)

I've only got the "standard" ones of IRS and There Was A Time, the ones that made those dozens of pages topics in February. Which ones are those?

I found one a while back called "Strip Bar." It was definitely Axl's voice, but sounded pretty old. Hey, could I talk anyone here into sending me the full versions of "Better" and "Catcher In The Rye" ?? Mine were deleted, and I'm having a hell of a time getting the right ones back.

is there anyway i can get closing in on you so i can listen to it

and for the songs that leaked

Catcher In The Rye <---------- full song

I.R.S. <---------- full song

There Was A Time <---------- full song

Better <---------- full song

and here the songs that ben remaster

Madagascar

Rhiad & The Bedouins

Chinese Democracy

The Blues

Silk Worm