Guns N' Roses say "Thank You"!!!!

Speed Stone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything seems great lately for Guns N Roses. First off Axls's voice is back on par, the bands image has significantly improved. Guns N Roses posters and media attention is great. I loved the eddie trunk show interview that was posted on this board. I mean they even got the friggin logo right this time. All we need now is the album this fall :P

Everything seems great lately for Guns N Roses. First off Axls's voice is back on par, the bands image has significantly improved. Guns N Roses posters and media attention is great. I loved the eddie trunk show interview that was posted on this board. I mean they even got the friggin logo right this time. All we need now is the album this fall :P

it's all perfectly timed like i knew it would be, it's all falling into place... it's perfect. :shades:

couldn't have sait it better myself :)

coulda been funnier if he'd said somethin like, Guns n Roses Own NYC, You Are My Bitch, Thank Me!!

Hehehe :rofl-lol:

This is awesome! I wish I was a person of New York..lol. Gn'R are so awesome.

Hey btw, off topic, but is it guns AND roses now coz they use the & symbol? Well they use the other squiggly thing but I can't be assed to find that on my pc..