Horn Section and background singers in GNR 2006

Darth Vader

why wouldnt you want them? why want a simplified band? GNR is supposed to be grand have it that way certainly when we hear future CD songs with orchestration they need to have whatever calls for it at live shows. I personally have always thought the November rain performances live with just synth strings sounds lame and like a LITE version of its former and true self.

According to Slash's book the orchestration on the UYI albums was actually Axl on a synth so...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wouldnt you want them? why want a simplified band? GNR is supposed to be grand have it that way certainly when we hear future CD songs with orchestration they need to have whatever calls for it at live shows. I personally have always thought the November rain performances live with just synth strings sounds lame and like a LITE version of its former and true self.

November Rain is so much better without the backup singers and synthhooray for tolerance!ry.

November Rain is so much better without the backup singers and synthhooray for tolerance!ry.

Reported for name calling.

I like the synths, back up singers need to leave though.