Finck and Bumblefoot had a fight on the stage today

Finck always enters PMS mode at least once a tour. Last year he through his guitar during Oh my God cause the sound was pissing him off. Finck just jealous now cause he reads these forums and found out most ppl think bumblefoot did a way better job at rio.

Just heard it on the radio some minutes ago..it happened during the concert in Budapest and Finck stormed off the stage for 10 minutes after collide with Ron and insult him..is it true?

We're talking about it in the Budapest thread (concerts forum)

The incident took place during It's So Easy. Later during Better Fink left for a few minutes for some reason

If Finck smashed Bumbles Foot guitar... My Prayers have been answered!!

Even with a smashed guitar bumblefoot could play better than Finck.

Bumblefoot couldnt even play IRS, so take it easy man. Finchy is a way better then bumlebag!

I have a feeling that Finck is the Izzy of the new guns. I think he's probably contributed the most in the songwriting department and Axl's rewarded him with the lead guitar slot. That must be the reason, because Bumble and Richard are both better live players.

If Finck smashed Bumbles Foot guitar... My Prayers have been answered!!

Even with a smashed guitar bumblefoot could play better than Finck.

Bumblefoot couldnt even play IRS, so take it easy man. Finchy is a way better then bumlebag!

You're right man....I was totally wrong...Tracii Gunns and Robin Finck are the best guitarists in the world....and yes you're right Bumblefoot sucks and Slash is in Axl's ass....You moron....

I think our friend Finck is getting a bit of an ego...Ron's probably one of the nicest people out there....

Edited by SylvesterStallone