Finck and Bumblefoot had a fight on the stage today

Finck always enters PMS mode at least once a tour. Last year he through his guitar during Oh my God cause the sound was pissing him off. Finck just jealous now cause he reads these forums and found out most ppl think bumblefoot did a way better job at rio.

Wich show?? I didn't know that G N' R played some shows last year.

well...I like finck...I like his style as he plays and the way he dresses and hairstyle and everything!

I think he's the original "someone" in the band!

I don't like bumblefoot with his stupid "fly guitar" and his supid red hat. He's dressed like a fuckin' teenager but he's so fuckin old! (He doesn't fit in the band and he's even smaller than Axl)...NOw get that guy out of here

P.S.

I like mr. "He-Man" Pitman :P

OK - i will repeat myself.....

First of all - i don't really like the new versions - like KOHD, or Live and let die. I guess i just miss - the "big fart" good riffs, and all the rythm section working as one.....

second of all - Who the f**k let Finck play solos. I mean - that guy suck like no one else. he can hardly stick to the line - WTF???? And some of you guys - say, that he's one of the greatest guitar players.... Well..... in like which position - like 9999 for all 10.000 guitar players. I mean - he's from Nine inch nails - and what guitar noise can u hear in that band? It is all plastic - samples, and funny noises. With all respects for NIN - like the band though - but Finck - can go and fuck himself - 'cause he's one shitty guitar player. He should be just on the rythm guitar - and thats it - no more!!!1

Thanks God foor Bumbblefoot - the guy is just perfect!!!!

Axl knew what he was doing - because no band has 3 guitar players.

I think something is on - maybe some replacements or something.

And i guess that is one of the reasons - why they stopped the 2002 tour - 'cause the whole band sucked with the classic songs - no one could play them as it was in original.

Brain - has to learn more how to play drums - cause he sucks too!!!

Tommy - needs to be more able to play. i mean - to be heard

Fortus - excellent - like the guy

And at the end - Axl.... welll the guy still has the charisma, but seems like he needs to work on vocals too. Btw - he's 44, and probably do not have that strenght anymore...

Waiting for them to come home - USA, and let's see what they can show us!!!