Avenged Sevenfold Side With Axl, Guns N' Roses

Doghan

have city of evil

shite album

sloppy guitar work, songs that go no where, your typical 2000s band trying 80s speed metal. with wee poppy light vocals. boring

The fact that their lead singer is a spineless asslicker adds to my disdain of them

happy now? ;)

So wait... You only have their latest album? Oh so you judge every band off one album do you? So if you got The Spaghetti Incident? first you wouldn't like GnR?

I actually rate City of Evil as A7X's worst album (though it still rocks).

Check out Waking The Fallen ;)

have city of evil

shite album

sloppy guitar work, songs that go no where, your typical 2000s band trying 80s speed metal. with wee poppy light vocals. boring

The fact that their lead singer is a spineless asslicker adds to my disdain of them

happy now? ;)

So wait... You only have their latest album? Oh so you judge every band off one album do you? So if you got The Spaghetti Incident? first you wouldn't like GnR?

no offence

but most people won't even listen to whole album (of a band they never heard before) never mind buying another album after hating the first which i did, bands style don't change that much, with a few notable exceptions, plus you'd have to know fuck all about music not to know the spaghetti incident is a covers album, and in anyway I like the S I

also Ive a few tracks of that "waking the fallen" album (thanks to the miracle of the interweb), of those few tracks "unholy confessions" is about the best, but even then after a promising opening riff it descends into dirty pop-metal (yes I said Pop-metal!), the vocalists belongs in weezer, the guitarists though talented write unbelievably shit/sterotype/disjionted and badly structured songs, the band is a mess, shadows is a nobody, happy to be near rose and his opinion on the subject is worthless

hes pointless

his band is pointless

his opinion....pointless

but hey if you like them, each to their own, but not for me

Guest cherry_bomb

oh PLEAAAASE stop this endless bitching about a7x!!! this must be the fucking 20th thread on them now!!

have city of evil

shite album

happy now? ;)

no offence

but most people won't even listen to whole album (of a band they never heard before) never mind buying another album after hating the first which i did, bands style don't change that much, with a few notable exceptions, plus you'd have to know fuck all about music not to know the spaghetti incident is a covers album, and in anyway I like the S I

also Ive a few tracks of that "waking the fallen" album (thanks to the miracle of the interweb), of those few tracks "unholy confessions" is about the best, but even then after a promising opening riff it descends into dirty pop-metal (yes I said Pop-metal!), the vocalists belongs in weezer, the guitarists though talented write unbelievably shit/sterotype/disjionted and badly structured songs, the band is a mess, shadows is a nobody, happy to be near rose and his opinion on the subject is worthless

hes pointless

his band is pointless

his opinion....pointless

but hey if you like them, each to their own, but not for me

From Sounding the Seventh Trumpet to City Of Evil their style changed DRASTICLY

Buckcherry should support.

They're the smelly, sleazy, dirty, ugly, misogynist, violent rock n' roll band that is required to satisfy the crazier GN'R fans before Axl starts playing complex music.

I couldn't agree more! Buckcherry would be a great opener and I've always gotten a GNR-vibe from them. Josh Todd has some wicked vocals too!! B)

Well atleast we know M.Shadows is talented in something....kissing axl's ass...

whats with all these crappy bands touring with gnr like a7x, bfmv,etc? What a far cry from the UYI tour when we had Faith no more, soundgarden, Metallica,etc....

you wanna know what happened to great bands opening for GNR?

great bands dissapeared thats what happened.

theres a few decent ones out but are any great? nope.

exactly...

there's a few GnR wannabes,but that's as close as it gets

a7x kicks ass, every member of that band is more talented than every single mainstream band out there

shadows seems to be an ass kisses but axl is his idol

I personally am a fan of avenged sevenfold because of the quality of music they produce compared to the kiddie rock bands out there now. their music is very complex much like Gnr and I actually like the members within the band. Their very cool and definately not fake.

Buckcherry should support.

They're the smelly, sleazy, dirty, ugly, misogynist, violent rock n' roll band that is required to satisfy the crazier GN'R fans before Axl starts playing complex music.

I couldn't agree more! Buckcherry would be a great opener and I've always gotten a GNR-vibe from them. Josh Todd has some wicked vocals too!! B)

They phoned in their latest release. I'm really disappointed in them.

Well atleast we know M.Shadows is talented in something....kissing axl's ass...

whats with all these crappy bands touring with gnr like a7x, bfmv,etc? What a far cry from the UYI tour when we had Faith no more, soundgarden, Metallica,etc....

you wanna know what happened to great bands opening for GNR?

great bands dissapeared thats what happened.

theres a few decent ones out but are any great? nope.

exactly...

there's a few GnR wannabes,but that's as close as it gets

FUCK Avenged Sevenfold! Kill Cheerleader are way Fucking Better!

I like Avenged Sevenfold ..One of the few decent (new) rock bands around.

Hmmm if you want I´ll PM you a list of good bands to check out, cause if you concider Avenged Sevenfold to be one of the "new decent bands" it is my opinion that you have ALOT to discover. No offense.

Edited by Lukinx