finck and bumble didn't fight

quadlaser

younggunner's a good guy at HTGTH

yes, but scratch my previous post...

i emailed him back to which he replied.,...

well, there was this live updating going on at Here Today Gone To hell message board {one of the best gnr forums}, and some1 said that you and Robin had a lil bump in with each other during Its so Easy, and that he walked off stage....guess its all bullshit...i apologize...i just figured id ask....Yeah, we were bangin' into eachother at one point - was a punk love-fest :) I think he switched to a different guitar later on, but all was fine - was a good fun show :)

btw Rio rocked!...thanks for DOnt Cry that was coolNooooooooooo prob! Did the *whole* song tonight and had everyone sing along beginning to end - was really cool :)

Fucking AOL cut that part from the concert ! The cut out my solo/Don't Cry when you go to watch the show now - WTF??!!

how come Axl doesnt wanna tap iinto some more illusion songs instead of doing the same old set? Can you elighten me in that regard? Thanks

Don't know... :P

bbf

all of don't cry with the audience singing, I DEMAND AUDIO. :)

younggunner's a good guy at HTGTH

yes, but scratch my previous post...

i emailed him back to which he replied.,...

well, there was this live updating going on at Here Today Gone To hell message board {one of the best gnr forums}, and some1 said that you and Robin had a lil bump in with each other during Its so Easy, and that he walked off stage....guess its all bullshit...i apologize...i just figured id ask....Yeah, we were bangin' into eachother at one point - was a punk love-fest :) I think he switched to a different guitar later on, but all was fine - was a good fun show :)

btw Rio rocked!...thanks for DOnt Cry that was coolNooooooooooo prob! Did the *whole* song tonight and had everyone sing along beginning to end - was really cool :)

Fucking AOL cut that part from the concert ! The cut out my solo/Don't Cry when you go to watch the show now - WTF??!!

how come Axl doesnt wanna tap iinto some more illusion songs instead of doing the same old set? Can you elighten me in that regard? Thanks

Don't know... :P

bbf

all of don't cry with the audience singing, I DEMAND AUDIO. :)

i told you guys were over reacting! :rolleyes:

TW@

Its cool Ron's pissed off at Aol for cutting his solo/Dn't cry.

I can totally imagine him with his heavy New york accent.

btw, how come Ron replied this so fast? is he checking the internet after the show? I don't understand

Sure he is.

He said that he's been eating a lot of fruits and vegtables and cathin up on e-mail.

He always responds to fan email and messages on his board.

Edited by fishyguy

cool story..........and is it only me that thinks these "messages" to BBF are starting to get a little annoying? I'm getting annoyed and I'm not even the one getting the messages...can we please let the man alone, I know he's super cool answering email and stuff....but, don't you think it's a little bit unnecessary, I mean, there's been some really dumb questions sent to him , and I think someday, he'll answer something he's not supposed to and Axl will get mad and all that bullshit...and that would make us VERY angry wouldn't it -_- ?

Kannon.