"Rose sick of being recognised"

jack99

ROSE SICK OF BEING RECOGNISED

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2006-05-31 19:25:28

AXL ROSE is considering chopping off his distinctive long red hair, because he is sick of being recognised in

the street.

Although he has been out of the limelight for years, and always goes out in disguise, the GUNS N' ROSES

frontman is stunned he is still spotted by fans.

Rose says, "I'll be in a cab and some guy driving a dump truck will go, 'Hey Axl.' "How do they know it's

me?"

Source: http://www.pr-inside.com/rose-sick-of-bein...nised-r6714.htm

ROSE SICK OF BEING RECOGNISED

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2006-05-31 19:25:28

AXL ROSE is considering chopping off his distinctive long red hair, because he is sick of being recognised in

the street.

Although he has been out of the limelight for years, and always goes out in disguise, the GUNS N' ROSES

frontman is stunned he is still spotted by fans.

Rose says, "I'll be in a cab and some guy driving a dump truck will go, 'Hey Axl.' "How do they know it's

me?"

Source: http://www.pr-inside.com/rose-sick-of-bein...nised-r6714.htm

:D

well hes in the friggin limelight again, how are people not gonna recognize him after that?

hes all over the media all like "HEY IM AXL ROSE LOOK AT ME!" and then hell be all like "HEY IM AXL ROSE AND I CUT MY HAIR LOOK AT ME" then people will stop him in the street and say "hey youre axl rose! yeah i almost didnt recognize you but since you were out touring and you cut your hair then now i knew what to look out for.... so whens chinese democracy coming out huh huh huh?"

dumbass idea axl.

Pretty poorly written article if you ask me. The writer should have used a direct quote from Axl saying he was "sick" of being recognized, and that he was considering cutting his hair. It would have had more impact that way and there'd be less room for taking the comments out of context. In the only direct quote used, Axl just expresses surprise that he is still recognized. Not a distaste for it. Guess we are just supposed to take the writer's word for it that he actually said the other stuff. <_<

Oh and Axl, you stick out more with the corn rows. If you wanna blend more then go back to the long flowing locks!

This is how shit gets spread and taken outa context, axl said that quote about being in a cab, at may15th show at hamersteain as a joke, so the whole damn story is just a fucking fabrication.

This is how shit gets spread and taken outa context, axl said that quote about being in a cab, at may15th show at hamersteain as a joke, so the whole damn story is just a fucking fabrication.

That is the dumbest "article" I have ever heard. Who would publish this crap?

he said something real similar to the dump truck comment at one of the hammerstein shows.

Yeah he did, just that he used the frase "Yo Axl" in the show. That´s probably their source. God knows the media will use anything to get a little article that can get people to buy their papers.

So thats why he got botox than?

I cant remember that picture of Axl with his "new" face (someone has it as an Avatar too) and he is trying to smile but yet his cheeks are only able to go up so much because he cant move anything more other than blink to say Yes and No.

If you saw him today you could tell a difference from his face now.

(Yes, this is a joke.)

SHUT UP!!!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!

I'm tired of stupid fucking celebrities saying this. Paris Hilton said this recently. :rolleyes:

The FACT is, if nobody recognized you, you would be bitching and whining.

I would have agreed with you, but did you really have to drop her name?

I mean, she is just a mosquito trying to suck the life out of her ten minutes of fame.

Don't cut your hair Axl just take off the dreads!!!!!!!

cornrows

Axl?

wigga.JPG

Wes' Si'e!

he said something real similar to the dump truck comment at one of the hammerstein shows.

I have heard it Four times in different interviews. For a guy who doesnt want to be recognized he surely talks about it.

One of these days we might have an episode about Axl "When Keepin' it Real" I guess.

Edited by bunbury_hmr

Exactly. He was laughing about it and seemed like he thought it was actually cool.

But actually chopping off those braids doesn't sound like a bad idea. ^_^