Virgin Ticket Sales

LCG

Hi. Sorry, I don't want to seem like an annoyance, forgive me if I do.

I'm trying to book tickets for Wembley; the presale has just appeared on Virgin's website. I've selected standing and it says: There were no tickets available that matched your request

So, does this mean there's no standing tickets left, or do I wait a while, or do I wait until tomorrow? Surely they couldn't have ran out of standing tickets before the official sale, or is that just the presale tickets?

Yeah, I just went to TicketRush, logged in and it took me to Ticketmaster and no standing left <_<

Unucky, I got 3 standing at Sheffield

Ok :(

So, should I wait? (are there going to be any more standing tickets?) or shall I just order a seating ticket? (which seems that upper tier is only available)

Edited by lcg

Yeah, I just went to TicketRush, logged in and it took me to Ticketmaster and no standing left <_<

Unucky, I got 3 standing at Sheffield

Ok :(

So, should I wait? (are there going to be any more standing tickets?) or shall I just order a seating ticket? (which seems that upper tier is only available)

Could try ringing the Arena

Not any more. Just checked standing again (for the 10th time) and voila, tickets were available, so I've booked up and am ready to go (providing the tickets come through) :Drock3

Edited by lcg

Not any more. Just checked standing again (for the 10th time) and voila, tickets were available, so I've booked up and am ready to go (providing the tickets come through) :Drock3

Glad your sorted! The idea of Wembley Arena selling out standing tickets on pre-sale is crazy!