what was the last album you bought

ssiscool

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Rage Against The Machine: Evil Empire

Is it just me, or does that album really suck compared to the first one and Battle of LA?

I agree, but I listen to it more than the other ones for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought three albums yesterday:

Opeth - Blackwater Lake

I didn't had any clue what to expect from this band before I listened to this.

Now I have listened to it two times and it is getting better and better. The singer is quite good even when he is growling or whatever you call it. This album has a nice dark feeling and good melodies. I just have to listen to it in my brother's room because my cd-player is making such annoying sound. But anyway, good album, just have to listen to it more so it opens up.

Alice In Chains - Dirt

This album has many awesome songs like Angry Chair, Would, Rain when I die, Rooster.

I don't listen that much grunge music but this is certainly good album and Layne Staley has somewhat depressive voice but I like it. Sounds kind of Nirvana but better I think.

Pink Floyd - Dark side of the Moon

I have heard almost every song in this album many times before but I didn't own the album until now.

This is a true classic and the sounds and melodies are so original and cool that you can just close your eyes and relax and think that you are flying or something. :P

Anyway, classic album with awesome tracks and incredible sounds. :)

Just bought off of ebay yesterday:

Izzy - 117 Degrees

The London Quireboys - a set with their first two albums, A Little Bit of What You Fancy and Bittersweet and Twisted

and at HMV:

Hanoi Rocks - box set featuring their first six albums in full for only $39.99!!! I was only gonna buy one or maybe two of their albums cuz I don't know too much of their stuff, but when I saw this it made more sense to buy it.

Yeah!!

Edited by KBear

MC5 - Kick out the Jams was the last thing I bought.

But my friend made me a couple of awesome mixed cds though, one is all Velvet Underground and the other is a mixture ranging from Cream to The Yardbirds to Desmond Dekker and Television!

But my friend made me a couple of awesome mixed cds though, one is all Velvet Underground and the other is a mixture ranging from Cream to The Yardbirds to Desmond Dekker and Television!

nice..

Your friend knows his shit!

Just bought off of ebay yesterday:

Izzy - 117 Degrees

The London Quireboys - a set with their first two albums, A Little Bit of What You Fancy and Bittersweet and Twisted

and at HMV:

Hanoi Rocks - box set featuring their first six albums in full for only $39.99!!! I was only gonna buy one or maybe two of their albums cuz I don't know too much of their stuff, but when I saw this it made more sense to buy it.

Yeah!!

Hanoi Rocks has a box set??

nice!!

...any additional stuff other than the 6 albums?

nice..

Your friend knows his shit!

haha yes she does. :)