Budapest PERFECT !!!

nonamexx

Hello!

I came home couple a hours agofrom Budapest,i was at the concect...They hit the stage 12.00 and they have played to 2.15...It was briliant concerts....Everything was perfect...Axl voice too...The band did perfect job...When axl come to stage he sad:Sorry for delay i was pretty fucked up...Last to song was Dont Cry (all) but only on guitar,and Paradise City.They played Madagascar,Better.Blues,i think only this three new song..The sound was perfect and the sport arena was full!I think they have played Nightrain two times...Like i sad it was perfect show!!!....And to say to the end ,everbody who say that the guns n roses arent so good like they have benn in old days,dont know a lot about music,because if we look on the concert only musician fact

we see that they didnt play so good newer!!!

Thx guns n roses!

Guns n roses for ever!

C ya in Prague!!!!

ps:sorry for my bad english

ps:they have played all classic song which have been played in Lison,Madrid..They didnt play Patience..

Hello!

..And to say to the end ,everbody who say that the guns n roses arent so good like they have benn in old days,dont know a lot about music,

well if they didn't play the songs from the old band we would't have to compare would we?

i think only playing 3 new songs isn't acceptable'its basicly 2002 revisited

Edited by lawrence

the show was less than 2 hours long from 11.45 til 1.30. the reason is probably the audience that sucked big time, sorry hungary but it is the truth. i didn't mind the shorter show though. it was great everyone was great. ron didi the whole of don't cry and it was out of this world. almost tears came to my eyes but again the audience didn't sing alon, probably just about 100people sang along (out of 12000). finck went stark staring mad 2 times. i didn't see why. he threw his guitar violently 2 times and walked off stage and he didn't do the better solo. ron looked at me twice and at the end he let the whole of front row "play" his guitar. robin ran into me and i was hugging him for 5-6 seconds. out of all the assholes in the front row he picked me! i was probably most energetic. i lost my voice during don't cry. i was putting all my force into it. all those goddamn confetti were flying in my mouth. axl sounded and acted terrific. he did a silly thing after kohd which was most beautiful he smiled and jumped like a madman so nice. FORTUS CAN FUCKIN SHRED!!! he did the shred fuckin solo and he did the best solo except for the ron's don't cry. yeah great. great. dizzy did a great solo great. it's annoying that brain shortens the bass drums on you could be mine. original has 4 beats and the main beat brain only does 2 beats and the main beat. i mean the drums are terrific on that song, the best drums on a gnr song and brain puts them to boring average. they did some funky-jazzy-bluesy-xy-xy thing between the songs which was cool. they finally stopped playing that old boring chinese democracy. that song could be good but it is not. too simple. i like the new version of blues, piano all the way to "so now i wander thhrough my.." no guitar it's great. and we need the old version of kohd

up-everything

down-audience

and yeah everyone was angry because of the delay and wac booing like mad but everyone forgot everything when they heard D'YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!

Edited by the rush

and i met a guy from israel that's like going to half of the european concerts and he changed his last name to Rose, he's insane :)

if you want to know anything else just ask i'll give it a shot. yeah and when there were times for the whole arena to yell GUNS N' ROSES GUNS N' ROSES only like 500 people yelled, that was lame

p.s. hungarians aren't any good with english. we like spoke to 20 people and 18 of them didn't even know the basics like left right or 20 minutes. yeah at about 10:30 a guy came on stage and was saying something and the arena went booooo, i was like what did he say what did he say, i almost dropped dead, i thought the show was cancelled, and like, only this one girl that was a row behind me managed to say 20 minutes, that was funny, i mean you don't need to be einstein to translate 20 minutes :D. i'm not being mean, it's just funny

Edited by the rush