Stadium Arcadium

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

id have prefered it if it was cut down to one album, a lot of the tracks are bland crap. especially in michigan is just :wub:

"ladies and gentlemen."

love that chorus. As for the rest of the album, very average in parts but some of it is amoungst their best work. Takes a long time to digest and thats a good thing as it will be a very long time if at all till the next one..

Guest Sweet_Emotion

it's actually a little boring for me.

dani california was the only song that would appeal to me as a single. definitely not one of their better albums! :angry:

it's actually a little boring for me.

dani california was the only song that would appeal to me as a single. definitely not one of their better albums! :angry:

Au Contraire with me- I didn't think it was boring- just a lot of the songs sounded the same as each other but I liked the overall outcome of the album- I have about 5 faves. I agree with someone earlier who said it would have been better if it were cut down to one album.

id have prefered it if it was cut down to one album, a lot of the tracks are bland crap. especially in michigan is just :wub:

"ladies and gentlemen."

love that chorus. As for the rest of the album, very average in parts but some of it is amoungst their best work. Takes a long time to digest and thats a good thing as it will be a very long time if at all till the next one..

I heard they are going to start writing for a new album and that they want this to come out next year..... :book: