Hammersmith Apollo 7th- Standing --> Seating

Crackers

You do know you'll be standing whatever tickets you have?

True, but if they're standing in the seat sections they won't have people bumping into them and throwing drink all over them.

Yeah but i'll enjoy that happening to me :D

Pfft, seats. It's a rock n' roll show not a broadway musical.

R.

ya huh true. But least a tiny area is reserved for me :)

The Kent possy will be there rock3 Shame Solid Snake couldn't make it 3 so the whole possy would be there.

R.

The Kent possy will be there rock3 Shame Solid Snake couldn't make it 3 so the whole possy would be there.

Why not! He's got some explaining to do. How you getting up there?

R.

Why not! He's got some explaining to do. How you getting up there?

Well i've got to work 9-12 as i'm covering as we are short staffed <_< but then i'm getting picked up from work by my mate and we're going up there straight from my work. So should get there about 1:30pm hopefully. How about you?

Well I finish school at about 10:30, I'll probably leave at 12:30, look around Oxford Street for abit, leave for Hammersmith at 4, get there just after half 4, then get something to eat at the McDonalds thats in the tube station (which is just opposite Hammersmith)

Usually, half the people going to Hammersmith are in the McDonalds when I'm there, so I'll see ya there.

Well I finish school at about 10:30, I'll probably leave at 12:30, look around Oxford Street for abit, leave for Hammersmith at 4, get there just after half 4, then get something to eat at the McDonalds thats in the tube station (which is just opposite Hammersmith)

Usually, half the people going to Hammersmith are in the McDonalds when I'm there, so I'll see ya there.

I had no idea there was a McDonalds so close, thanks B&S i'll be definately eating my dinner there :)

I had no idea there was a McDonalds so close, thanks B&S i'll be definately eating my dinner there :)

Mcdonalds is fucking wrong, id rather starve

It's so wrong but so right when you're lazy and can't be arsed to search for anywhere else :(

It's so wrong but so right when you're lazy and can't be arsed to search for anywhere else :(

so true. Well should be leaving here about 1-2. Get there 3-4.