Alice Cooper VS Marilyn Manson

danielharris627

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just so you know.

When Brian Warner had in mind created someone that was not like him.

He lived a life away from the mediocre Rock that was around when he was a Reporter.

So he did what most musicians do in their time of inspiration.

Rip off the Musicians he admired.

David Bowie, KISS, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper. (Among others). Marilyn Manson was born.

Those are some things that created a persona of M.M.

Alice Cooper was honored to hear that M.M. was an inspiration a part of him. Though now that Alice Cooper no longer makes music, in order to create some hype he goes on the attack to make a name for himself when he isnt golfing and doing those vicious things he once sang about when he was younger. Eventhough he slaps around the name of M.M. saying he is untalented and whatever he called him in his radio station, he likes him. Hmmm, does that make sense.

;)

So no, I cant really say who I like more since they are equal in a certain sense.

Though one is trying to make is as an actor for the moment and the other is ... living his life away from the Much hectic tour life for a while.

Guest knerken
Just so you know.

When Brian Warner had in mind created someone that was not like him.

He lived a life away from the mediocre Rock that was around when he was a Reporter.

So he did what most musicians do in their time of inspiration.

Rip off the Musicians he admired.

David Bowie, KISS, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper. (Among others). Marilyn Manson was born.

Those are some things that created a persona of M.M.

Alice Cooper was honored to hear that M.M. was an inspiration a part of him. Though now that Alice Cooper no longer makes music, in order to create some hype he goes on the attack to make a name for himself when he isnt golfing and doing those vicious things he once sang about when he was younger. Eventhough he slaps around the name of M.M. saying he is untalented and whatever he called him in his radio station, he likes him. Hmmm, does that make sense.

;)

So no, I cant really say who I like more since they are equal in a certain sense.

Though one is trying to make is as an actor for the moment and the other is ... living his life away from the Much hectic tour life for a while.

Hm? Alice is touring and making music like hell nowadays. His last album "Dirty Diamonds" is his best!

Hm? Alice is touring and making music like hell nowadays. His last album "Dirty Diamonds" is his best!

Yeah, he barely started touring for the album as a matter of fact. 8 Days ago.

Considering that his last album was .... in 2003, right? I dont think he had much performances while being on the Radio Show.

Just hope he takes it easy for his age. Dont want him to get sick or anything because it isnt that easily with his age he has alot of restrictions now from what he commented recently.

Yeah, he barely started touring for the album as a matter of fact. 8 Days ago.

Considering that his last album was .... in 2003, right? I dont think he had much performances while being on the Radio Show.

Dirty Diamonds was released on August 2, 2005 in the U.S. and July 4, 2005 in Europe.

The Dirty Diamonds tour launched in America in August 2005.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...