proof falloutboy kicks ass!

kaddisonmoore

6_r32947.jpg

Fall Out Boy's new beef is with the producers of Kidz Bop 10, the latest in the mega-successful series of albums featuring groups of youngsters "reinterpreting" the top radio hits of the day. It all started last week when the track list for KB 10 was posted on KidzBop.com and made the rounds on message boards. The list included Fall Out Boy's "Dance, Dance" — an odd choice, considering the tune's overtly sexual lyrics (sample line: "I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me"), reports PunkBands.com.

The online outrage prompted bassist Pete Wentz to address the issue on his FallOutBoyRock.com blog.

"I've gotten one million e-mails and IMs about 'Dance, Dance' being on Kidz Bop," wrote Wentz. "Here's the answer: We don't know what's going on, because they can use a song without your permission. However, I can't imagine some young kids singing 'crawling into bed with me' and all. If they change the lyrics, I believe they need to get permission. We're looking into it."

Read the entire article at MTV News.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/genera...idz_bop_10.html

is that a type-o..

dont you mean "licks ass"....

The only way that fall out boy could "kick ass"...

is if they collectively killed someone...

J.Walker

:rofl-lol:

How dose this prove they kick ass? "We're looking into it" :o oh Pete Wentz is such a badass!

Fuck Fallout Boy, theyre poppy songs practicaly ask Kids Bop to remake them :fuckyou:

Bands like fallout boy piss me off non of the band members have skill and they appeal to top of the pops and little kids :angry:

Go and write something as catchy as dance dance

Then I will accept your point

i dont really think they kick ass lol the bassist is the only talented one he writes it all i heard. the singer cant sing. i saw them on tv live and the guitarist and drummer cant get on time right god they suck sooo fuckin bad....but they are catchy

dance dance...

Bands like fallout boy piss me off non of the band members have skill and they appeal to top of the pops and little kids :angry:

do you need skill to write something catchy?

i can write something catchy using garageband on my computer, does that make take skilled musician? HELL NO!

Edited by supersillyspacemonkey

do you need skill to write something catchy?

i can write something catchy using garageband on my computer, does that make take skilled musician? HELL NO!

yes it does, go and write something catchy and post it up for everyones criticism

My shite could hum a better tune than fall out boy.

Thats some quality shite sir. FOB are good, saw them live, and they put on a good show. I think their success relys more on the singers molidies than the writing....