Have you introduced a swearing filter to the forum?

Binge_And_Slash

I've noticed in the last few hours in a few posts words (which I'm presuming are swear words) being changed to #####

Is this some bizarre thing I've done to my computer, or have you guys put filters in on the forum?

Edit: Nevermind, just typed some swear words in on this post, and they came out fine, don't know what was up with that then.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

You filter one word, and the rest start slowly going to...

The "N word" has been censored here for a very long time here, purely because it's racist, offensive and unneccesary.

but censoring it to 'black person' surely isn't racist? :unsure:

why not just censor it to black person. thats the self empowering version that the brothas took back and use wit each otha

The "N word" has been censored here for a very long time here, purely because it's racist, offensive and unneccesary.

why not just censor it to black person. thats the self empowering version that the brothas took back and use wit each otha

:rofl-lol:

Yeah, I see your point there.

Because the mods believe any news that comes from spl/at is shit so they censored the word and news coming from that site is always moved to "Ain't It Fun?". I don't see the need to censor the word but it's not my forum so it's not my place to argue.