New Merchandise

slääsh

Guest cherry_bomb
Tshirt5_Back.jpg

i like this one, hopefully they have the same in girls t shirts <_<

not digging the whole chinese design concept :P yes i know it serves a purpose

Anyone wanna hook me up with one of these in a small?

Tshirt3_Front.jpg

Tshirt3_Back.jpg

I'll pay for the shirt, shipping/handling, and i'll add some extra cash for you gettin it, PM (or just reply) me if you're willing to do me a huge favor!

By the way, 1000 posts :-D

Edited by mynameisjonas

I like them all. I'd like to own them all.

I recently found one at a fair that had a star with bullet holes in it. I fucked up and didn't buy...big mistake, it was only $15 but it didn't have anything on the back. Plus it was my size M. They also had the 02/03 world tour shirts with the concert dates on the back. I didn't get that one because all they had was XL.

If it had not started raining buckets I'd have got the bullet hole shirt. It was cool.

I think some of the other recent shirts have more of an Americal Dollar Bill look about them than a chinese look...jmo...i still like them and if anyone has an extra I'd take it.

HGZ

They say UK & Europe, I wasn't aware that the United Kingdom wasn't in Europe :P

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Someone in the GNR camp needs to learn a bit of geography!

Although technically, it's a different Island, even if it does count as Europe. It's billed a European tour, but they have different legs.

Tshirt3_Front.jpg

Tshirt3_Back.jpg

I bought that one at RIR, costed me 30€. They were also selling hoodies there, 45€ each.

I bougth this ine in RIR too, and there were others female designs, my girlfriend bougth one.

I remember to have seen some different designs with another colour (green...) in Madrid