Insane month!

CALUCA

Since Hammerstein Ballroom, GNR have given us some incredible moments, highlights.

Sebastian Bach singing My Michelle with Axl, Izzy joining and crying during some songs, introducing Bumblefoot and then hearing some kick ass solos, Kid Rock, Axl vrs Hilfiger, the acoustic gig (!), Nightraind at RIR, 2 hours delay at Madrid, BBF vrs Fink at Budapest....

just to recall a few remarcable moments... guys, this whole month has being INSANE... and this is just the begining... i really cant wait for the next to come and hope really big news come soon.

What do u think????? Your favorite highlight???

Edited by jack99

Rock In Rio...even though the audio was bad, it was an amazing show....(yeah, i wasn't there. i saw it on net)......and axl vs. hilfaget was pretty funny.....well, all n all it's been a great month!!an amazing month!!!...i hope that june is like may!....

ps. 4tus rocks

2 things for me:

izzy on stage because he is my idol and i wish to be like him when i'm older

and the UK tour being announced! im going to wembley

its been a great month and i hope for more this month!

rock on!!! rock3

mark

I have always thought of Guns N' Roses as a band where anything can happen and very much happens but I have never thought of this month like this... when you say it like this you are really right, this month has been insane