GNR Support Stones CANCELLED

telek

just look on the official stones page.

im a member of the fanclub

http://www.rollingstones.com/news/press.php?uid=550

he Rolling Stones concerts that were originally announced to take place in Barcelona, Madrid (Spain), Brussels (Belgium), Gothenburg (Sweden), St Petersburg (Russia), Brno (Czech Republic), Warsaw (Poland), Athens (Greece), Zagreb (Croatia), and Frankfurt (Germany) are POSTPONED. Concert promoters are in the process of re-scheduling these cities and there will be news of these shortly.

They ask ticket holders to hold on to their tickets and await further announcements.

The 2006 Rolling Stones Concerts in NURNBERG & LEIPZIG are CANCELLED.

Michael Cohl, World Tour Promoter, commented "We are delighted to announce the Stones tour is back on track and thank all the fans and ticket holders for their patience. We have put in as many shows in as many countries as was feasible. This is still going to be the most incredible rock show ever."

The Rolling Stones A Bigger Bang European Tour is presented by American Express.

Rolling Stones World Tour 2005/2006 is promoted by Concert Productions International and The Next Adventure and produced by WPC Piecemeal Inc.

05.24.06 THE ROLLING STONES FORCED TO POSTPONE SHOWS AS KEITH RICHARDS CONTINUES TO MAKE FULL RECOVERY

The first 15 shows on The Rolling Stones 'A Bigger Bang' European Tour from Barcelona, Spain on May 27 through to Zagreb, Croatia on July 5 have now been postponed.

The shows that are postponed are:

Sat May 27 Barcelona, ES Stadi Olimpic Montuic

Mon May 29 Madrid, ES Estadio Vicente Calderon

Thurs June 1 Brussels, BE King Bauduin Stadium

Sat June 3 Paris, FR Stade de France

Tues June 6 Bergen, NO Koengen

Thurs June 8 Horsens, DK Forum Horsens

Sat June 10 Gothenburg, SE Nya Ullevi

Tues June 13 St Petersburg, RU Kirov Stadium

Fri June 16 Brno, CZ Vystaviste

Sun June 18 Warsaw, PL Airport Bemowo

Tues June 20 Vienna, AT Ernst Happel Stadion

Thurs June 22 Milan, IT Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Sun June 25 Athens GR Olympic Stadium

Fri July 2 Paris, FR Stade de France

Mon July 5 Zagreb, HR Maksimir Stadium

World tour concert promoters TNA/CPI ask all ticket holders for these shows to retain their tickets until the rescheduled dates are announced in the next few days.

The tour will now kick off at the beginning of July at a venue and city to be announced.

both shows nuremberg and leipzig are cancelled

allthough im a stones fan, fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why "fuck you"? It's because of Keith Richards' injury dude. They were always going to have to cancel a couple of shows and postpone the rest.

This stuff happens.

Hmm your a Stones fan and your saying fuck you to them for cancelling a show cause one of the memebers just had emergancy brain surgery?

Come on, fuck off, can't a guy be angry/dissapointed for a minute? Kind a pathetic you make such a big deal about two words...

Hmm your a Stones fan and your saying fuck you to them for cancelling a show cause one of the memebers just had emergancy brain surgery?

yes , i had a lot of patience, lost 2 flights to london, 1 to paris (both including tickets)

and tickets for nuremberg and leibzig

Fuck you dude, Sir Keef has had a serious injury to his head due to falling out of a tree, if Keef could play he would, he does not deserve any Fuck you's he deserve our support and sympathy you fuck wit.

Fuck you dude, Sir Keef has had a serious injury to his head due to falling out of a tree, if Keef could play he would, he does not deserve any Fuck you's he deserve our support and sympathy you fuck wit.

i gave him a lot of support

but can you explain me , why a concert ie nueremberg 10.7.2006 is cancelled,

but they can play on 11.7. in milan?

that is one fuckin day

This has nothing to do with Axl Rose. They cancelled it because of Keith Richard's injury. Guns N' Roses' tour will still go ahead as planned. :)

I've seen the Rolling Stones live before anyway, they are good but they are too old.

that is one fuckin day

It's not yet cancelled, it will be, trust me.

that is one fuckin day

It's not yet cancelled, it will be, trust me.

have a look at the stones hp

NUERNBERG IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CHANCE TO BE POSTBONED