GNR Support Stones CANCELLED

telek

Shame about the national football team wasn't the same

...The English footballer Gary Lineker once said that football is a simple game in which 22 players run around after a ball and in the end Germany always wins... :rolleyes:

Keith shouldn´t climb palm trees at his age. Hopefully he´ll recover and be as good as before. :P

Especially not stoned, it's very irresponsible to jeopardize the whole tour. Well, what's done is done and it's very unfortunate for the over 1 million fans affect by this.

I hope Keith will be fully recovered though and that they will reschedule the event with Gnr. :)

not cancelled (maybe title of this thread should be changed as its misleading, its not cancelled.)

on offical site it says : The 2006 Rolling Stones Concerts in NURNBERG & LEIPZIG are CANCELLED.

:unsure:

Edited by Martina

Well this is just a bummer. I was hoping for a pay-per view event for one of these shows. Too bad.

I also was wondering what the setlist would have been like, assuming that GnR would play about an hour and 1/2. Then the Stones would play 2 hours. Would have been great.

both shows nuremberg and leipzig are cancelled

allthough im a stones fan, fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fuck you dude, Sir Keef has had a serious injury to his head due to falling out of a tree, if Keef could play he would, he does not deserve any Fuck you's he deserve our support and sympathy you fuck wit.

what the hell was he doing in a tree? i guess i dont keep up with the stones,,,i did hear that he had surgery, but what was the old--er man doing in a tree? im sure theres a good reason for it if he actually was up a tree.