Do You Think That GNR Will MAke Hall Of Fame?

johnptfunk

the reason i ask is because they werent together that long. what do you guys think? they are eleigible next year! right?

They would be eligible in 2012.

Doesn't really matter how long they were together, AFD obviously made it's mark in rock history.

the reason i ask is because they werent together that long. what do you guys think? they are eleigible next year! right?

They would be eligible in 2012.

Doesn't really matter how long they were together, AFD obviously made it's mark in rock history.

Yep, we still got a few years to wait. 25 years after the first album is released.

I f anyone hasn't seen my interview with Slash & Duff - check it out. I asked them about the hall of fame and their response was quite funny.

You can download it at www.velvet-revolver.com in the download section. It's pretty cool.

Its going to take a slow year.

Based on their relatively short body of work, I'd say no. But, sometimes when they have a down year and they are hurting for a big name, they relax their criteria.

But the problem is this. That whole event is supposed to be a party and a show. Bit hard to do that when your prize inductee's lead singer doesn't show up, because you know damn well Axl ain't going to that.

who cares, the place is a complete joke anyway.

Yeah it is a joke---- and if the Sex Pistols made it with only one studio album--- GNR should be a sure bet. It is a sham though--- no Rush, no Cheap Trick, no Kiss, and many many others that should be there

Guest RonMexico82

Couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest. The Sex Pistols deserve to be there 100%. Typically they didn't bother to show though, still flying the punk flag high rock3. Kiss are soo fucking lame I am glad they are not in it.