Do You Think That GNR Will MAke Hall Of Fame?

johnptfunk

Guest cherry_bomb
I f anyone hasn't seen my interview with Slash & Duff - check it out. I asked them about the hall of fame and their response was quite funny.

You can download it at www.velvet-revolver.com in the download section. It's pretty cool.

show off :rolleyes:

Can you just imagine if everyone who has been or is in the band were to show up and get on stage together. The RRHOF would need two full size stages set up to accommodate them all. Hell, the year Guns is inducted they may as well just exclusively induct Guns because it would take three and half hours to name everyone who has been involved since day one. I'd actually like to see that happen. That's definitely something that's never been done before.

HGZ

I f anyone hasn't seen my interview with Slash & Duff - check it out. I asked them about the hall of fame and their response was quite funny.

You can download it at www.velvet-revolver.com in the download section. It's pretty cool.

show off :rolleyes:

You f**kin love it baby! See you at Hammersmith, just wait for the 'reach around' :kiss: