Ryan Key from Yellowcard

PRmedic

"Axl Rose. He did tons of drugs, dated tons of models and made the rest of the band bail on him. Rock stars are a thing of the past, but I think Axl would be the biggest feature in the rock-star museum, if they built one."

"tons of drugs?????" uhhhh, that's funny because I- being a damn large gn'r (axl rose, specifically) fan for years and years now never knew axl to be doing "TONS OF DRUGS." Tons of drugs are regular dances with cocaine, heroin, speed, etc. etc. etc. etc.... hmm... last time i checked-- not one w. axl rose was ever known for doing tons of drugs!

god i abso-positiv-a-lutely HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE fucking dork nerd dweebs from these horrible lame bands like "yellow card" trying to talk about something they are clueless about... i will kill ALL OF THEM! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax man, he was probably just trying to emphasize his point.

Wow. :shocked:

"Axl Rose. He did tons of drugs, dated tons of models and made the rest of the band bail on him. Rock stars are a thing of the past, but I think Axl would be the biggest feature in the rock-star museum, if they built one."

"tons of drugs?????" uhhhh, that's funny because I- being a damn large gn'r (axl rose, specifically) fan for years and years now never knew axl to be doing "TONS OF DRUGS." Tons of drugs are regular dances with cocaine, heroin, speed, etc. etc. etc. etc.... hmm... last time i checked-- not one w. axl rose was ever known for doing tons of drugs!

god i abso-positiv-a-lutely HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE fucking dork nerd dweebs from these horrible lame bands like "yellow card" trying to talk about something they are clueless about... i will kill ALL OF THEM! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax man, he was probably just trying to emphasize his point.

Wow. :shocked:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha doesn't matter... that guy is still a gonner in my book as of now... put me on a watch list, do whatever... i will mark chapman his ass!

Yellowcard's a just some crappy pop punk band and frankly their opinion doesnt matter. Its the same with the Avenged Sevenfold dudes, they just wanna get some attention as AXL supporters.

If a band bashes Axl, people hate them. If a band supports Axl, people hate them.

I think people need to face it - Axl is not yours. Other people (and bands) have opinions and are free to express them. That sounded like a passing comment in an interview - I doubt this Ryan guy sat there thinking "Oh, man, I hope by saying this all of the Axl supporters will love me and buy my album!!".

Yellowcard's a just some crappy pop punk band and frankly their opinion doesnt matter. Its the same with the Avenged Sevenfold dudes, they just wanna get some attention as AXL supporters.

If a band bashes Axl, people hate them. If a band supports Axl, people hate them.

I think people need to face it - Axl is not yours. Other people (and bands) have opinions and are free to express them. That sounded like a passing comment in an interview - I doubt this Ryan guy sat there thinking "Oh, man, I hope by saying this all of the Axl supporters will love me and buy my album!!".

WHO the fuck cares what the dude from yellowcard has to say. Im sure AXL is really glad that some fucker from some sitty sellout pop band admires him. Itd have more credibility if that was said by someone like Kerry King or Dave fucking Mustaine!

I always thought Coma was a message from Axl to Slash. Slash wrote the music, then Axl wrote these lyrics for Slash. A wake up call. But then I thought he was writing about himself. I think a lot of the Illusion lyrics seem to be each member attacking the other. Like Izzy with DNB (saying it's over) and 14 Years saying it's over. And Get in the Ring has Duff's lyrics but then Axl comes in with his side about Obituary History comment on Slash. I'm making this up!!!

"U've gone sketchin' too many times, why dont u give it a rest?"