muse

matt_barker

I really, really dislike this band, I can stomach only one song 'Time Is Running Out'. I tried their new song, and really dislike it too. Strange thing is, I used to like 'em. But their music is so 'samey', and they've not really gone anywhere with their music IMHO. It's the same old same old, with David/Craig Bellamy doing his whiny, emo-ish vocals. *sigh*

Yeah, they're amazing live. They sound so fucking heavy for just a 3-piece band. The new single is kinda cool, but I hope the whole album isn't done in the same style.

But, dude, where were ya for my Muse lovin' thread a few weeks ago. Linky ;)

i did not see it

they do rule

I really, really dislike this band, I can stomach only one song 'Time Is Running Out'. I tried their new song, and really dislike it too. Strange thing is, I used to like 'em. But their music is so 'samey', and they've not really gone anywhere with their music IMHO. It's the same old same old, with David/Craig Bellamy doing his whiny, emo-ish vocals. *sigh*

david bellamy?

craig bellamy is a footy player.. its matt bellamy

muse are kinda a new radiohead, but i prefer them more.. cant wait to hear more new stuff..

all 3 of them are insanely gifted musicians

david bellamy?

craig bellamy is a footy player.. its matt bellamy

Close enough :P

muse are kinda a new radiohead, but i prefer them more.. cant wait to hear more new stuff..

all 3 of them are insanely gifted musicians

Another band I really can't stand *sigh*

I've only just started getting into them and i think they a rare band in todays music scene. They offer so much more than the other so called "rock" bands around. I'll buy a few albums in the next few weeks. Any recommendations people? :)

I've only just started getting into them and i think they a rare band in todays music scene. They offer so much more than the other so called "rock" bands around. I'll buy a few albums in the next few weeks. Any recommendations people? :)

definately get the last one..

hysteria and tme is running out are on that album.. 2 amazing songs.. and the rest of the album isnt bad either! :)

Too boring for me, but at least they're decent musicians.

First time I listened to them, I thought they were boring too.

But then I listened to the lyrics, I listened closely and it just sounded artistically musical.

Like I said before, it has its own unique style. :)

Buy Absolution that album has it all! B)

Also get their new Live DVD, it rocks! rock3

Edited by Morten..