RIR 06

Jmm

I did not know if this was the right place to put this but it seems to be the most appropriate....

I went to RIR in the 2 of June and I had a great day with 2 awsome gigs....

I started (for me) with Rui Veloso ,the father of portuguese Rock, and this one played is Rock and Blues songs giving the audience a great show. The big advantage of Rui Veloso was his great connection and interaction with the 50 000 people in front of him.

The next artist was Carlos Santana, the known Mexican guitar player. This concert was the worst of the night in part cause he does not sing anf the singer SUCKS.... The problem of Santana is that you have 10 solos you like but when he reaches the 50 solo you are already bored. In fact he always does the same stuff.

Then the gig of the night started with a 30 minutes delay (like GNR): ROGER WATERS

He played all the Pink Floyd sucesses and more... He gave the audience an awsome gig that makes you remember the great Pink Floued... Songs of the WALL were the most singed by the audience.... The audience sang almost all songs creating a great atmosphere.

The ROGER WATERS gig was ,in my opinion, the best RIR 06 gig, even better then the GNR gig.... It was awsome and I hope gigs like this come back all the time...

I hope Axl and frinds can play half of that in some of their gigs....