Stop With The Bashing

Mama Kin

You can't have it all you're own way. You either want Guns N' Roses to have a successful come back or you don't because you hope for a fucking reunion which ain't happening for the millionth time and no Axl won't drop the name either so give it up.

Why keep going on and on and on and fucking on about how the "new" GN'R are not as good as the old GN'R and "they should drop the name" or "Axl sounds rubbish". Nobody actually cares about your pathetic input and do you think Axl does? Of course not and he will never see it either. Guns N' Roses are back, fact. Now piss off if you can't get that through your thick fucking skull.

Edited by Mama Kin

You can't have it all you're own way. You either want Guns N' Roses to have a successful come back or you don't because you hope for a fucking reunion which ain't happening for the millionth time and no Axl won't drop the name either so give it up.

Why keep going on and on and on and fucking on about how the "new" GN'R are not as good as the old GN'R and "they should drop the name" or "Axl sounds rubbish". Nobody actually cares about your pathetic input and do you think Axl does? Of course not and he will never see it either. Guns N' Roses are back, fact. Now puss off if you can't get that through your thick fucking skull.

Guns N' Roses aren't back, Axl and his solo project is back and has called it Guns N' Roses. Fact. Now you puss off if you can't get thát through your thick fucking skull.

There's no need for language like that. It's pathetic. And why should anyone care about your "pathetic" input? What makes your opinion more valid than the ones from the people who don't like the entire Axl project? I'm not saying I do not support Axl, but in a way they're right, and it's sad that a lot of Axl supporters do not see it that way and just blindly support Axl. If they'd just accept it and say "yes, you are right, but we like what Axl does" there'd be no discussion at all. Instead, you lot must defend everything Axl does, even though a lot of you know it doesn't make sense.

Your bashing isn't any better or worse than the bashing in the other topics.

Why keep going on and on and on and fucking on about how the "new" GN'R are not as good as the old GN'R and "they should drop the name" or "Axl sounds rubbish". Nobody actually cares about your pathetic input and do you think Axl does? Of course not and he will never see it either. Guns N' Roses are back, fact. Now puss off if you can't get that through your thick fucking skull.

Guns N' Roses aren't back, Axl and his solo project is back and has called it Guns N' Roses. Fact. Now you puss off if you can't get thát through your thick fucking skull.

There's no need for language like that. It's pathetic. And why should anyone care about your "pathetic" input? What makes your opinion more valid than the ones from the people who don't like the entire Axl project? I'm not saying I do not support Axl, but in a way they're right, and it's sad that a lot of Axl supporters do not see it that way and just blindly support Axl. If they'd just accept it and say "yes, you are right, but we like what Axl does" there'd be no discussion at all. Instead, you lot must defend everything Axl does, even though a lot of you know it doesn't make sense.

Fuck off you newbie cunt, don't hit the "your banned" sign on the way out with your head.

I disagree.

The converstions you are trying to defend have no real upside. They will only lead to petty flame wars and the active frustration of board flow.

There is just no point. You wish the band never broke up. Great. We all do. But they did, so we move on.

Well...some of us do anyway.

are you like stupid or something :huh:

Guns N' Roses are NOW- Axl, Robin, Ron, Tommy, Richard, Dizzy, Chris-GUNS N ROSES

Slash, Duff, Matt-VELVET REVOLVER

fuck EVEN THE BANDS HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU TO STEP OFF IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY :rolleyes:

Axl's voice is great now, and he seems HAPPY, the rest of the band seems to be HAPPY too! why dont you get over the past and live in present times! Of course I love the old band, BUT THATS THE OLD BAND, this is the new band. Guns N' Roses are back whether you like it or not

Mama kin- these people dont listen! :devil: i'm tired of hearing them bash Axl, Robin, and BFoot, dont hear much bout the others tho

What is making imposible to GNR to come back in peoples minds is the success they had in the past... GNR was so BIG that today, when the BRAND comes back with new people the ordinary people doesent seen them as they used to see. But, theres a fact, the old line up no longer exists, GNR is what we have now, is a fact. I really hope CD to be a great success, but i know that is not going to be anything like AFD or UYI´s. thats another fact.

Fuck off you newbie cunt, don't hit the "your banned" sign on the way out with your head.

Again, there's no need for such language. If you hate the way the debates go in the discussions that lead to negative things about Axl, why do you actually use such language yourself? And just because I do not have that many posts under my name, doesn't mean I haven't been reading this board for a long time. Your behaviour is just silly.

Trouble is that many people here jump on others for simply voicing a slightly negative view on something. I'm a GNR fan, I can't wait to see them next week, but if I say I think a solo or song was bad, or something along those lines, I often get insulted and flamed for no good reason. It's pathetic.

It seems like you can't post in this section lately without being jumped unless you're being completely positive. (Of course, this doesn't apply to all, just a few, but they seem to be the most vocal).