Dave "Snake" Sabo OUT Of SKID ROW?

Binge_And_Slash

SebastianBlog 5.28.06

I am getting tired of making this announcement but everytime 2/5ths of my old band does some shows they use my picture & voice to promote their bait & switch 'gigs' , so i will say it again:

I AM NOT IN THE BAND SKID ROW.

I HAVE BEEN SOLO SINCE 1996 .

I AM NOT PLAYING ANY CONCERTS WITH SKID ROW.

I AM NOT PLAYING THE STARLAND BALLROOM WITH SKID ROW.

I AM NOT PLAYING THAT CLUB IN INDIANA WITH SKID ROW THAT HAS AN AD IN THE NEWSPAPER NEXT TO MY PICTURE THAT SAYS "PAY $50 FOR A VIP TICKET TO MEET THE BAND"!!!

not only that but ........

SNAKE SABO IS NOT IN SKID ROW.

ROB AFFUSO IS NOT IN SKID ROW.

IF YOU GO TO SEE 'SKID ROW' IN 2006 YOU ARE IN FACT GOING TO SEE ONLY 2 OUT OF THE ORIGINAL 5 MEMBERS OF THE BAND

I'm intrigued as to why Snake is out and there is no announcement, when I saw them back in September Snake wasn't there but they said due to a hand injury, 9 months later, he still isn't in the band. I'm interested to know why.

• 4 weeks later...

It's ironic that Baz is always slagging this version of Skid Row, saying it's a bait & switch, it's only 2/5 & this & that. Then he turns around and helps promote fakeGNR, who are letting him get much pub for his solo career, when fake GNR is using all the same exact tactics. Weird.

Snake hasn't 'officially' left Skid Row. He's taking time to recover (I think he recently had an operation). Kiri Killi(or something like that) has been filling in for Snake during some live dates but I don't think he's his replacement.

I think has been playing with them again since recently. Keri Kelli is now with Alice Cooper. This guy has played with nearly everyone now.