TWAT solos

mjtoomey

Sorry to everyone who's answered this a million times. At my show (15th) they didn't do TWAT, and since downloading it have been dying to know who does the awesome solos on it. I'm sure someone knows so if anyone can quickly show me the light I could rest easy tonight. Thanks everyone/anyone!

I have a question regarding this.. on the 12th did they do the estended version or just the shorter one??

I love the long solo in the extended demo.. who does that solo? the one that is very repetitive but it's so cool, once I hear it I can't stop replaying it in my head all the rest of the day!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matt13

im sure its fink one first one sounds soo much like him

I thought it sounded more like a guitar than finck oh well i might be wrong.

Don't quit your day job, buddy.

I know that, but Bucket wasn't at the Hammerstein on the 12th was he?

Was the 12th the only time they played TWAT on the tour so far? Let me tell ya, that song is so money... especially live. I'm not sure why they don't play it more now. When I saw GNR for the first time in 92, I'll never forget WTTJ... got me hooked on RNR really. On the 12th, I'll never forget TWAT... the epic sound... the man on the mic and the friggin lights burned it into my head forever.

What an awesome song and show.

Was the 12th the only time they played TWAT on the tour so far? Let me tell ya, that song is so money... especially live. I'm not sure why they don't play it more now. When I saw GNR for the first time in 92, I'll never forget WTTJ... got me hooked on RNR really. On the 12th, I'll never forget TWAT... the epic sound... the man on the mic and the friggin lights burned it into my head forever.

What an awesome song and show.

TWAT. Sucks!