Jump to content

Let's say I buy a wah pedal..

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the adapter for it but you can use 9v battery anyways you need two cables.....one cable runs from the amp to the inlet marked "amplifier" on the left side of pedal and then on the right side it will be marked "instrument" and then you just plug in another cable and then plug into your guitar. I also learned that you should use a longer cable (I use a ten footer) but 15 or 20 should be good because the farther away it is from the amp, the less feedback you get when you flip on the wah pedal and turn the volume up. I had mine too close and it was screaching like a motherfucker, so I moved it a good 8ft away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...