Wu-Tang Forever

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I got a copy of this for free on Friday, no other rap group could have made anything this deep. Wow.

first cd kicks ass from one end to the other!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

It's funny how the second is so much longer.

Yeah, wu tang is so raw. love the guys. my brother got me into them. has all of their cds too ^_^ rza is the man. his flow is just amazing. while we're talking of rap. anyone heard of talib kweli? good conscious rapper.

Yeah, wu tang is so raw. love the guys. my brother got me into them. has all of their cds too ^_^ rza is the man. his flow is just amazing. while we're talking of rap. anyone heard of talib kweli? good conscious rapper.

Yeah, Talib is excellent. Gotta love RZA's beats.

Yeah, Talib is excellent. Gotta love RZA's beats.

Talib Kweli n Hi-Tec fuckin usta rule!! as for the WU, can't fault a single one, check out Ironman with ghost chef n cappadonna, Liquid Swords - Gza, any fuckin thing with meth-tical, BOBBY DIGITAL, hip hop cyborg (u gotta love em :lol:) and SHAME ON YOU WHEN U STEP THRU TO THE OL DIRTY BASTARD, BROOOOOKLYYYNN ZOO!!!!!!!!!!! *shuts up n slinks away*

Verse One: The Genius/GZA

Reunited, double LP, we're all excited

Struck a match to the underground, industry ignited

from metaphorical parables to fertilize the Earth

Wicked hooray for tolerance!z come, try to burglarize the turf

Scattin off soft-ass beats them hooray for tolerance!z rap happily

Tragically, that style, deter-iate, rapidly

Uncompleted missions, throwin your best known compositions

You couldn't add it up, if you mastered addition

Where I come from, gettin visual is habitual

De-mon-strate walkin on hot coal, in rituals

I splash the paint on the wall, it formed the mural

He took a look, saw the manifestation of it, was plural

Rhymin while impaired, dart hit your garment

Pierced your internal, streamlined compartments

Just consider the unparallel advantage

Of a natural disaster that's impossible to manage

Verse Two: Ol Dirty Bastard/Osirus

Bitch ass hooray for tolerance!z counterfeit the funk

I smoke the bead and the skunk, tree top of the trunk

Moonshine drunken monk, YaHEAD, get shrunk

The touch of skunk, I be fuckin bitches by the chunk

my name black, do words wanna play in my dirt?

Bitch stop my momma serve, free lunch from the church

I come like a thousand doves

Bitch you quiet at the bus, makin the fuss, I gots tough love

Unglove the news, watch a black person transfuse

Dirty add to the fuse, heavy at the booze

I don't walk, I get carried

Gold and platinum frisbees on my wall, lookin properly

but come-ly, I U.F.O. you Wright Brothers

The Indian that sold Manhattan to the white man

my grandfather, step up and get knocked right the fuck out

Come to the cook-out, Dirty bitch at the mouth

You scared? Run around like a plane about to crash

*sound of a plane crashing and explosion*

[Roxanne] Wu-Tang motherfuckers (2X)

Yeah... and RZA

Verse Three: RZA

Yo, yo, The Riddler, funny bone tickler, freak Caligula

Bigger dick sex enigma pistol fertilize your stigma

Stinkbox, order from pink dot

MC's get stuck on ink blots as I plug to the sinkbox

Wu-Tang Incorp. take your brain on spacewalk

Talk strange like B-jork, great hero Jim Thorpe

How can I put it? Life is like video footage

Hard to edit, directors, that never understood it

I'm too impulsive, my deadly corrosive dosage

attack when you least notice through explosive postage

I don't play, the rap souflee sautee for the day

Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig A, Leg Leg Arm Head

Spread like plague, we drink Hennessee by the jig

I got the golden egg plus the goose

Eighty proof, Absolut, mixed with cranberry fruit juice

Ginseng boost, I got yo' neck in a noose

Keep my money wrinkled, the rap star twinkle killer instinct

sixteen bar nickle sell more copies than Kinko

Grow like a fetus with no hands and feet to complete us

and we return like Jesus, when the whole world need us

Verse Four: Method Man/Iron Lung

Is it appetite for destruction

Slap a murder rap on this production, I touch somethin trust nuttin

Iron Lung/Twisted Metal

I see em duckin my dart gun, bustin, from every angle

Worldwide total carnage, the sickest flow

that be code named Agent Orange, killin you slow

It's only right you pay homage

to those that's bout to blow like that shit up your nose, solid

as a rock when I strike target, ver-bal

Be screamin on you like a drill sargeant, her-bals

got me where I wanna be right now, don't know the time

Check the hour on your sundial, watch me shine

Drunk off of cheap wine

Each line be on point when I speak mine

On behalf of my crew, SUUUUUUUUUUU, Enter the Wu

Thirty-Six more deadly Chambers, to take you through

Outro: Roxanne

case fuckin closed!!!

Edited by marina

I can't believe that it's almost been 10 years since that album came out. :unsure:

But that is my favorite hip hop album of all time. I saw them live in 2003 and I was front row. Method Man and Masta Killah came down and I slapped hands with both of them. RZA and U-God was standing outside of their tour bus after the show just chopping it up with some fans. I got some awesome pix of them with a gallon of Hennesey in their hands. I got to the show like 2 hours early cause I wanted to get up front, and 12 o'clock from the Sunz of Man came out of their soundcheck and talked to us and asked us if we had any weed. DAMN IT, we didn't. If we just had some weed, we could of been chiefing with the motherfucking WU TANG CLAN!!!!! Unfortunately, everybody was there except for ODB. He was still locked up at the time.

The first 2 WTC albums were classic and so were their first solo albums like, Only Built For Cuban Links, Ironman, and Tical. But I didn't like the direction that they went with the "W" and on since. Ghostface was just here in Omaha in March but I missed his show.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

I can't believe that it's almost been 10 years since that album came out. :unsure:

But that is my favorite hip hop album of all time. I saw them live in 2003 and I was front row. Method Man and Masta Killah came down and I slapped hands with both of them. RZA and U-God was standing outside of their tour bus after the show just chopping it up with some fans. I got some awesome pix of them with a gallon of Hennesey in their hands. I got to the show like 2 hours early cause I wanted to get up front, and 12 o'clock from the Sunz of Man came out of their soundcheck and talked to us and asked us if we had any weed. DAMN IT, we didn't. If we just had some weed, we could of been chiefing with the motherfucking WU TANG CLAN!!!!! Unfortunately, everybody was there except for ODB. He was still locked up at the time.

The first 2 WTC albums were classic and so were their first solo albums like, Only Built For Cuban Links, Ironman, and Tical. But I didn't like the direction that they went with the "W" and on since. Ghostface was just here in Omaha in March but I missed his show.

That's awesome man! It will never be the same without Ol' Dirty though.

Yes, ODB brought a glowing energy to the music and the performances. He is definately missed.

Yes, ODB brought a glowing energy to the music and the performances. He is definately missed.

He was one of hip hop's true eccentrics.