Why have a title track for new album?

undercovergunner

Ok I posted this on another forum and most people said it was a stupid topic, but I am curious what everyone thinks.

AFD could have been called welcome to the jungle

lie's could be called patience because you need that with axl

ill 1 could be november rain

ill 2 could be MY WORLD (j/k) or estranged

So why do we have a title track for this album?

Why not just title it guns n roses since it is a new begining?

This all seems very different then when axl didn't have as much pull with the band,singles got released, axl still nailed bitches in the ass, slash was the mouthpeice of the band and now we have almost no info for ten+ years.

My point is that gnr is a new thing now so I think it should be self titled (opinions please)

Maybe they are touring under the band name for this reason I mean it's possible and it would shock everyone

Yeah, I was just going to mention that Motley Crue released a self-titled album in 1994 with John Corabi on vocals, the only album they released w/o Vince Neil. It was a much different, more grungy/metal album than most of the prior stuff (with maybe the exception of Shout at the Devil, but that sounded very Crueish, unlike their album with Corabi). Point it, the Crue did it, and Gnr would be doing something similar; releasing an album with different band members and one that sounds different than the older material. I like "Chinese Democracy," but I wouldn't object to the self-titled idea either.

They [Axl] SHOULD call it Chinese Democracy because it's what we all have been waiting for years. Changing the name now sounds stupid. My opinion at least , I don't know or remember why we call it CD :huh: Did Axl ever say that was the title?

Who cares what the album is called? Just release it!

And why can´t he choose a title track for an album name just because the old GN´R never did? When will you learn that Axl will do pretty much as he pleases. :P

how do we even know that the song Chinese Democracy will be on the album "Chinese Democracy"? we don't. it could end up on the 2nd or even 3rd disc. hell, we don't even know for sure if the cd will still be called chinese democracy. is it on any of the new merch? i.e. Chinese Democracy World Tour 2006.

Axl's also probably still "nailing bitches in the ass" too ;) .