Slash clears up the rumors

mayormccheesy

ANother lie from Slash nothing new.

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off.

Ah it's so difficult not to make a page-long rant about why people that say things like this do my head in, but I know if I do I'll just be repeating things people have already said a million times to these tunnel-visioned dumb fucks.

Anyway, this is good to hear, clears things up a bit.

Edited by Dory

It's a good thing Robin knows who Slash is. Because of him, he has a job.

here's the rule

it states: you must pick one of the two (Slash or axl) to like and then you cannot acknowledge anything positive from the other. similarly, you must try to nitpick at everything the other one does and ignore similar transgressions of your choice. Also, the other person is 100% responsible for breaking up guns n roses, and you must admit that he had no part in the success of the original lineup (for those albums must be viewed as the work of individuals, not of a band as a whole). addendum: dizzy, steven, matt, duff, and izzy fans must be treated as crazy and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. they are clearly wrong in who they choose to like, and everyone can agree on this.

The Electricity of the original band members is what made GNR What they were, AND what they are today judging by the set they are playing on the current tour,(i mean hollywood rose were massive wernt they...lol) I loved them all and i am begining to love them all again, it is good that slash is clearing a few rumours up...