AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...,848131,00.html

My (bad) translation:

Axl ends up in trouble in hotel in central Stockholm

axlcafe210.jpg

Rock star Axl Rose ended up in trouble in central Stockholm this morning, where he was arrested for biting and grabbing a police offer and assaulting a woman inside a hotel.

The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, of Bern's hotels in Stockholm's downtown area, confirms for the evening news that the rock star has been involved in trouble inside the hotel. "I can confirm that Axl Rose has been involved in an incident here. The police are treating it as an ongoing investigation."

It goes on to say that Axl was arguing with a woman inside the hotel, and began to assault her, and then a police officer intervened and Axl grabbed and "bit" him.

NOTE: if this is true, I'm disappointed. I thought Axl was mellowing out and maturing. Guess not.

BTW: Info on the post-party:

fest210.jpg

"Swedish fan are given free of charge spirits and champagne while awaiting Axl's arrival for the after-party.

rose90.jpg

The show tonight also got a bad review by this paper: Guns N' Roses is only a validated joke. New tunes are entirely forgettable. Or something like that.

Edited by madison

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: biting a police officer! classic.

well, hope he gets out fine ^_^ BEST OF LUCK AXL!

Yeah, but assaulting a woman? Come on. I can't support praising that. It's just wrong. I know he used to abuse Erin and Stephanie, but I figured he was more mature now and had his temper under control. I don't care if he's beating up other guys, but beating up women is low.

well, hope he gets out fine ^_^ BEST OF LUCK AXL!

Yeah, but assaulting a woman? Come on. I can't support praising that. It's just wrong. I know he used to abuse Erin and Stephanie, but I figured he was more mature now and had his temper under control. I don't care if he's beating up other guys, but beating up women is low.

well how did he assult this woman? :huh: we dont really know the real situation until we do i'm gonna hope he gets out fine ;) I also hope the woman and police officer are fine. but this is a gnr forum, not a police and lady forum ;)

fuck maturing!!! axl kicks ass :):):) now lets shoot somebody!!!

I don't think we should take advice on the importance of maturity from someone who clearly has quite a bit of maturing left to do.

Being a 20-something rebel against the police: cool, James Dean-like.

Getting arrested in your mid-40s for biting a cop and assaulting a woman? I dunno. I'm an Axl fan but not an Axlite to the point where I ignore the negative. This would be something I'd consider a negative. It's hardly going to do him very well in the press, either.

I can see it now: "Axl can't stand up to Hilfiger but he can attack a woman."

Really poor move on his part IMO.

Erh... I don't know, this sounds a bit too weird for me. Biting a police-officer? I mean, come on... I know it's Axl, but stilll. I hope this is not true, I thought Axl had matured just a tiny bit.

What kind of paper is Aftonbladet? A lot of newspapers would print anything sensational, true or not, just to gain some attention.

Erh... I don't know, this sounds a bit too weird for me. Biting a police-officer? I mean, come on... I know it's Axl, but stilll. I hope this is not true, I thought Axl had matured just a tiny bit.

What kind of paper is Aftonbladet? A lot of newspapers would print anything sensational, true or not, just to gain some attention.

From a poster on HTGTH:

t looks true, that newspaper is one of swedens biggest ones... He got in an argument with a female employee 07:30 in the morning at the hotel, and when security arrived he bit one of the guards or something..

You would think a gentleman of his age would start eating healthier, but NOOOOOOOOOO!

He goes after Cops, lord knows how many calories those guys have.

Nice way to get attention.

First be 'attacked' by Guys who design clothes over a moved drink, than the next thing you know you are biting guys as a method to speak your problems.

Good going.

Did he invite Mike Tyson? Maybe he wanted to out do him.

Edited by bunbury_hmr

I have no source but i'm fairly certain Axl didn't hit this woman, he probably pushed her or grabbed her or something along those lines and yes that can count as assault but it's nothing serious. As for biting a police officer i'm guessing Axl may have been drunk to do something like this but i don't give a shit about police officers.