AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

The security guard should have stayed out of it?

Yes because if you're in charge of security and two guests are arguing and could possibly annoy other guests you are beeter to leave them to it.His job is to secure a hotel and its guests, he may have been over happy in his job but it's his fucking job.

Axls job is to be Axl < they both did their jobs and Axl came off looking worse < shit happens but lets not act like security had no buisness in getting involved ;)

Are you retarded? It was entirely the security guards job to intervene.

What happens if the situation got worse???? Other peple in the hotel are at more danger! Anything can happen! That's why hotels hire security guards.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how or why Axl would even rant about this. He pleaded GUILTY. What's he gonna say "I bit someone." He never ranted about Hilfiger except to dedicate You're Crazy that night. If there's something to rant about, that was it. But this incident seems like more of an embarassment.

Yep, nothing says "embarassment" like being hailed as a rock GOD by your fans!

15 year old fans who don't have a fucking clue, and maybe some 20 something year old ones as well. A rock GOD for getting piss drunk, taking a bite out of someone and getting his ass thrown in jail??!! The only thing that impresses me is that he actually plead guilty and finally owned up to doing something wrong for once.

I hate it when she makes sense! <_< makes me want to print that pm I received from Patience' after the NYC show she saw - thinking positive Axl thoughts :kiss:

UK SUBS.

I have no idea what pm you're talking about... :drevil:

btw, it should be against the rules for mods to blackmail members. :angry:

BTW, he had the most ROCKIN' night ever!! rock3

First they play a great concert in front of a sold out Swedish crowd, then he goes to party in his honor where he's surrounded by Swedish supermodels! He drinks and gambles and flirts with hot chicks until 7 am, then gets into a fight with a hotel guest, breaks a mirror by throwing a vase at it, THEN he gets arrested and bites a rent-a-cop and goes to jail. BUT he's not done yet; after he sobers up and pleads guilty, he struts out of jail with another hot Swedish supermodel on one hand and a cigar in the other?!?!?

HOLY SHIT! I AM FUCKING ENVIOUS!!!!!

rock3rock3

Yeah, the concert was indeed GREAT! Axl thought it was great, and Bumblefoot thought the crowd was amazing.

Fantastic night, I'll never forget :)

It was pretty funny... When me and my friend walked in the city I wanted to buy a paper to see about GnR reviews, but, when we find a newpaper shop the first thing we see is "Axl arrested. Star in fight this morning" or something like that I just translated somewhat correct. I wasn't prepared! ;)

But ah well, this fight didn't ruin anything about the show as I'm sure you all know... This was afterwards.

rock3rock4

I don't see how or why Axl would even rant about this. He pleaded GUILTY. What's he gonna say "I bit someone." He never ranted about Hilfiger except to dedicate You're Crazy that night. If there's something to rant about, that was it. But this incident seems like more of an embarassment.

Yep, nothing says "embarassment" like being hailed as a rock GOD by your fans!

15 year old fans who don't have a fucking clue, and maybe some 20 something year old ones as well. A rock GOD for getting piss drunk, taking a bite out of someone and getting his ass thrown in jail??!! The only thing that impresses me is that he actually plead guilty and finally owned up to doing something wrong for once.

It was still a rockin' night and I doubt he was embarassed! Wish I was there! B)

You're right tho', I am 20-something and clueless. At least you didn't make this personal; kudos on that.

You're right tho', I am 20-something and clueless. At least you didn't make this personal; kudos on that.

That's your own assumption, not mine. I've never made it personal. Kudos right back at ya'.

ahh, you're killin' me subsy... :(

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Thank god he was released, imagen having to cancel a show cos of being in jail :shocked:

I hope he is ok, now there will be people saying he is crazy or who knows what else without knowing the real reason why he got 'upset' :drevil:

Here's Ron Thal's input about this:

I can only speak for myself, this is not an official band statement, just my own personal comment...

Partying "all night long" ? The only thing I said, if anything to anyone, was "I'll be sleeping on the tour bus to Oslo all night long" - lol - which is exactly what I (and others) did.

As for *the band* "asking to be met by Swedish blondes..." - I knew nothing about that. We stopped by a club for a few hours and got to hang with people that went to the show, then hit the bus and woke up in Oslo. That's all. Anyone that knows me, that has hung out or worked with me, knows I don't get drunk, I don't do drugs, and I don't don't fuck around on my girl - just not my way. And I don't request other women. Ask around.

Too often, people will print stories and try to make them more interesting and juicier than they really are, without considering the collateral damage of the people they're hurting indirectly by enhancing the stories. There's no one I love and respect more in this world than my wife, Jen - she's the best person I know, and my best friend. Let *that* be the one true thing you read on the internet.

bbf

http://bumbleforum.lesvilles.org/viewtopic...8&start=600

Mick Wall's comments about the Stockholm incident : http://mickwall.com/blog/blog.php

:D

What a pathetic little mind :laugh::huh: and obviously he couldn't miss his chance to show that...

sometimes it seems that without Axl..Wall would have nothing to write about :rolleyes:

and how can someone judge and jump into conclusions about what happened from what the media has to say :huh:

Guest Matt13

Much of it seems like snippets of AP newswire reports... the fine stuff is new to me. Sorry if it's been discussed already. Link below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axl Rose Out of Jail After Admitting to Leg-Bite Charges

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

STOCKHOLM, Sweden — Axl Rose spent most of the day in a Stockholm jail cell after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg at his hotel, police said.

The Guns N' Roses frontman was arrested early Tuesday after attacking and threatening the guard and causing damage to the Berns Hotel, where the alleged scuffle took place, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said.

Rose was released from jail that evening, after he admitted to the charges and agreed to pay a fine of $5,500, Hagg said.

The 44-year-old rocker was also ordered to pay $1,360 in damages to the security guard, she said.

Catarina Oscarsson, a spokeswoman for concert organizer Ema Telstar, said the band wasn't traveling with a publicist and would not comment on the arrest.

Hagg told The Associated Press that Rose was drunk during the confrontation and was not questioned by police until after he had sobered up.

"He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Police officer Fredrik Nylen was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying Rose acted aggressively toward police and had to be handcuffed and restrained in the hotel.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen, one of the police officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted as saying.

Guns N' Roses played a concert in Stockholm's Globe Arena on Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known nightclub before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

The band was scheduled to perform in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday night.

In May, Rose and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger capped an evening out at a new club called The Plumm in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

The scuffle reportedly started after Rose moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend. According to Rose, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

Rose was at the club to play a surprise set for "Rent" actress Rosario Dawson for her 27th birthday party.

He did perform, and dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "my good friend Tommy Hilfiger."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201105,00.html

wow, this is starting to get pretty interesting...it seems that good ol axl is having a bit of a mid-life crisis...ah well im loving it! since when did he start smoking again??? i thought he quit smokin a long time ago

He broke a mirror?? Shit, thats 7 years bad luck!!! :(

Guess we'll have to wait 8 more years for Chinese Democracy :P:(:angry::rolleyes::o

Thats and awful lot of emotoin for one post. almost makes my head spin

So whats happenin did he play tonight?

fuck maturing!!! axl kicks ass :):):) now lets shoot somebody!!!

I don't think we should take advice on the importance of maturity from someone who clearly has quite a bit of maturing left to do.

Being a 20-something rebel against the police: cool, James Dean-like.

Getting arrested in your mid-40s for biting a cop and assaulting a woman? I dunno. I'm an Axl fan but not an Axlite to the point where I ignore the negative. This would be something I'd consider a negative. It's hardly going to do him very well in the press, either.

I can see it now: "Axl can't stand up to Hilfiger but he can attack a woman."

Really poor move on his part IMO.

Actually, legally speaking, assault doesn't necessarily mean that he had physical contact. Depending on how Sweden defines assault, Axl may have just given the woman the impression that he may physically contact her in an unwelcomed way, or perhaps the officer involved was concerned that this altercation was headed in the direction of a physical altercation. Sounds like Axl's temper may have gotten the best of him, but I'm not ready to accuse him of physical violence against this woman just yet.