AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no source but i'm fairly certain Axl didn't hit this woman, he probably pushed her or grabbed her or something along those lines and yes that can count as assault but it's nothing serious. As for biting a police officer i'm guessing Axl may have been drunk to do something like this but i don't give a shit about police officers.

thats what i'm thinkin (thats what I meant in my earlier posts, as in nothing too serious)

:book: hope he can buy himself outta this....this is the year of guns n roses and I dont want anyone to stop it.

Axl is just plain cowardly. When he has a matchup like Tommy Hilfiger or Vince Neil he backs off without saying a word, but when it 's a woman he don't stop there to think, he just lunges on her. Shame on you Axl :no:

I'll bet you anything you like that Axl didn't hit this woman.

Guys, please take 2 things into account here

1) This is a translation, so the content might not be word perfect.

2) This is the media, who hate Axl Rose, they have a tendency to overexaggerate.

Unless Axl actually makes a comment about the assaulting, I refuse to believe it.

I hope this is bullshit,i mean the biting part..Something probably happened inside the hotel.

Axl was in such a good mood during the show,laughing and talking between the songs..Too bad he didn`t keep it up all night.

for all those sayin im immature etc n fuckin goin on about how bad this is, the way i see it, why should i get all menstural about it? dont be so fuckin uptight, he's a human being, he got into a fight, it happens, why should i judge him for it? not my place, i am not god n im also not up to wagging my finger in peoples faces, this is axl, anyone who didnt expect somethin like this needs to wake up.

According to Norways biggest Newspaper, Axl, Who got arrested This morning in Sweden is beeing released In 35 minutes, the show will go on..

They are playing Norway tomorrow

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=121225 <-- in norwegian

"Guns N' Roses are coming to Spectrum Wendsday, Gunnar eide Concerts are confirming this."

Edited by Markus89

He still was in prison at 11 AM according to this (blabbermouth.net)

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose was taken into custody by the Swedish police Tuesday morning (June 27) after getting into a fight with a hotel security guard.

Officer Tove Hägg told The Local the rock star was in a cell still drunk at 11 a.m. on Tuesday. She said he is being charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard, and threatening police in the squad car on the way to the station.

"He was aggressive and acting out," Fredrik Nylén, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet.

After GUNS N' ROSES' sold-out show at The Globe (attended by 13,100 people), the entire band — minus Axl — went to the nightclub Café Opera at approximately 1:00 a.m. for an after-party. The enigmatic vocalist joined them at 2:20 a.m. and was immediately surrounded by a throng of leather-dressed blonde females and Swedish celebrities — including members of ACE OF BASE, BACKYARD BABIES and THE POODLES.

"It was a fantastic show. The Swedish fans were wonderful," Axl Rose told Aftonbladet as he started enjoying one of the things that he demanded at the party — Jack Daniel's with a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.

"We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party — a request which was publicized in the local media.

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he sat down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette — this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

The party continued into the early hours of the morning at the Berns hotel where the band is staying. And there something went wrong.

At 7:52 a.m., Axl Rose was arrested by the police and brought to the police station in the Norrmalm section of Stockholm. The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, confirmed to Aftonbladet that the rock star was involved in a brawl at the hotel.

"I can confirm that there has been an incident in which Axl Rose was involved. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, I must refer you to the police," he said.

Fredrik Nylén, one of the arresting officers, said that Axl Rose was very aggressive when the police arrived at the scene — so aggressive that the police were forced to handcuff him.

According to a witness, Axl Rose started fighting with a woman. The hotel staff then tried to intervene and that's when Axl went on the attack.

A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

According to Fredrik Nylén, Axl's actions during the arrest resulted in additional charges being filed against him. "He is now also suspected of threatening an officer of the law," he said.

"Threatening a police officer is punishable by jail time, but in this will case, it will likely result in a fine."

The Swedish TV host Gry Forssell partied with Rose until 4:30 a.m.

"Axl was in a great mood," she said. "He was dancing, drinking and he was surrounded by girls. He gave me a shot and seemed to be having a very pleasant night."

GUNS N' ROSES are supposed to perform in Oslo tomorrow but are staying in Stockholm until early Wednesday afternoon.

Catarina Oscarsson, the publicist for the Swedish concert promoter EMA Telstar, expects the band to be on stage tomorrow night as scheduled.

"Hopefully Axl Rose will be in Oslo tomorrow," she said. "We have not received any information from the police to the contrary."

According to Expressen, Axl Rose was involved in a dispute with the Swedish media prior to the concert. Rose reportedly refused to have his picture taken during the show unless the photographers signed away the copyright to the pictures to the band's management. Given this ultimatum, all Swedish photographers decided to boycott the concert.

Check out Swedish media reports on Axl's arrest:

Aftonbladet

Expressen

:laugh: biting a police officer! classic.

well, hope he gets out fine ^_^ BEST OF LUCK AXL!

Yeah, but assaulting a woman? Come on. I can't support praising that. It's just wrong. I know he used to abuse Erin and Stephanie, but I figured he was more mature now and had his temper under control. I don't care if he's beating up other guys, but beating up women is low.

well how did he assult this woman? :huh: we dont really know the real situation until we do i'm gonna hope he gets out fine ;) I also hope the woman and police officer are fine. but this is a gnr forum, not a police and lady forum ;)

:lol: i'm lovin the idea of a police and lady forum. If it exists i probably wont spend as much time round here, anyone got a link?

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose was taken into custody by the Swedish police Tuesday morning (June 27) after getting into a fight with a hotel security guard.

Officer Tove Hägg told The Local the rock star was in a cell still drunk at 11 a.m. on Tuesday. She said he is being charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard, and threatening police in the squad car on the way to the station.

"He was aggressive and acting out," Fredrik Nylén, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet.

After GUNS N' ROSES' sold-out show at The Globe (attended by 13,100 people), the entire band — minus Axl — went to the nightclub Café Opera at approximately 1:00 a.m. for an after-party. The enigmatic vocalist joined them at 2:20 a.m. and was immediately surrounded by a throng of leather-dressed blonde females and Swedish celebrities — including members of ACE OF BASE, BACKYARD BABIES and THE POODLES.

"It was a fantastic show. The Swedish fans were wonderful," Axl Rose told Aftonbladet as he started enjoying one of the things that he demanded at the party — Jack Daniel's with a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.

"We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party — a request which was publicized in the local media.

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he sat down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette — this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

The party continued into the early hours of the morning at the Berns hotel where the band is staying. And there something went wrong.

At 7:52 a.m., Axl Rose was arrested by the police and brought to the police station in the Norrmalm section of Stockholm. The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, confirmed to Aftonbladet that the rock star was involved in a brawl at the hotel.

"I can confirm that there has been an incident in which Axl Rose was involved. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, I must refer you to the police," he said.

Fredrik Nylén, one of the arresting officers, said that Axl Rose was very aggressive when the police arrived at the scene — so aggressive that the police were forced to handcuff him.

According to a witness, Axl Rose started fighting with a woman. The hotel staff then tried to intervene and that's when Axl went on the attack.

A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

According to Fredrik Nylén, Axl's actions during the arrest resulted in additional charges being filed against him. "He is now also suspected of threatening an officer of the law," he said.

"Threatening a police officer is punishable by jail time, but in this will case, it will likely result in a fine."

The Swedish TV host Gry Forssell partied with Rose until 4:30 a.m.

"Axl was in a great mood," she said. "He was dancing, drinking and he was surrounded by girls. He gave me a shot and seemed to be having a very pleasant night."

GUNS N' ROSES are supposed to perform in Oslo tomorrow but are staying in Stockholm until early Wednesday afternoon.

Catarina Oscarsson, the publicist for the Swedish concert promoter EMA Telstar, expects the band to be on stage tomorrow night as scheduled.

"Hopefully Axl Rose will be in Oslo tomorrow," she said. "We have not received any information from the police to the contrary."

According to Expressen, Axl Rose was involved in a dispute with the Swedish media prior to the concert. Rose reportedly refused to have his picture taken during the show unless the photographers signed away the copyright to the pictures to the band's management. Given this ultimatum, all Swedish photographers decided to boycott the concert.

Check out Swedish media reports on Axl's arrest:

Aftonbladet

Expressen