AXL ARRESTED - and later released - IN STOCKHOLM!

Idiot Wind

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another conflict!...He could be lucy that is so many years since last one...or he'll be now screaming " WELCOME TO THE JAIL BABY"

same old typical Axl...even new clothes can't help him out => "BACK OFF BITCH...while I'm talkin" :lol:

i bet axl is saying that :rofl-lol:

If there is jail time, doubt we'd see the album any time soon either :(

Monty

i agree that the album may not be out this year

Edited by thomase

If this does end with the tour being ended abruptly once again then any respect that I regained for Axl this year (And believe me - he earned ALOT from me) will be gone. I just really hope this ends in a fine and he continues the tour without any more incidents.

I couldn't take this tour being over. That would be it for GN'R in my eyes. :(

Will Axl's very long criminal record count against him? I have no idea how all this shit works.

Hopefully he'll just cop a hefty fine and continue on with the tour.

Getting insanely drunk is probably something he should avoid from now on.

Can't believe I just said that... :(

Well, Merck sure has his work cut out for him now. Poor guy.

Guess he can't leave Axl unattended at all.

During the NYC shows, he - and sometimes his assistant - seemed to follow Axl around to the parties to keep an eye on him. Guess he'll need to do that 24/7 now -- that is if Axl manages to avoid jail time and the tour continues.

"He's a flight risk. That's why I wanted to make sure he was arraigned," District Attorney Fredrik Ingblad told Expressen.
not if the judge is a big gnr fan

It doesn't seem that District Attorney is a big fan.

People, don´t make a tragedy of all this. I know this is all very serious problems and all but this is not the first time that a rock star ( Axl or whoever ) fights with people/police and causes damages in a hotel. I´m not saying I applaud Axl for that behaviour ( if it is all true) but this will probably end in a fine and that´s all.

How you guys think this is cool is beyond me. I think the future of GN'R relied on this tour going smoothly for things to progress. If this is true then things don't look to good.

"Nice Boys Dont Play Rock N' Roll..."

You know, I have to agree with this. This is Axl Rose we are talking about, we should be used to this shit.

How you guys think this is cool is beyond me. I think the future of GN'R relied on this tour going smoothly for things to progress. If this is true then things don't look to good.

"Nice Boys Dont Play Rock N' Roll..."

You know, I have to agree with this. This is Axl Rose we are talking about, we should be used to this shit.

Yeah but this ain't 1988. He's on a big comeback tour that NEEDS to finish for him to have any hope of bringing GNR back into the mainstream and getting Chinese Democracy out there.

Maybe one of the forum's Swedish members could speculate on how they think the court will deal with this - sure Axl can't be the first celeb to be drunk and aggro in a hotel...

I read on HTGTH (some Sweedish dude said) that in Sweeden, people get away with much worse. But this aint people - this is Axl Rose. The Judge may want to make a name for himself

for gods sake Axl the bitches and ho's aint worth it, yes im a woman but if your drunk and at a party and want to f___ axl rose and there is about 100 other "swedish blonde fans" there, things will definitely get out of control and axl is the center of every place he goes. I doubt he hurt this woman shes probably just pissed off about something that she didnt get. this is of course just one of my opinions.