Stockholm 26.06-06

J.T

I was there..It was the best concert i`ve ever been to.

Overall it was fantastic..You Could Be Mine,Nightrain,Out To Get Me,Patience,Better,Madagascar,My Michelle,Welcome To The Jungle were the best songs last night.

I wanted to hear Think About You and Rocket Queen but...I`m happy with what i got.

I have to say i am a little disappointed in Robin Finck.

His solo before Sweet Child and the later one were sooooo boring.

I don`t know what he was trying to do.It sounded like he was trying to start on some song and then just stopped ans started on something new and then stopped again.

Were you there,what did you think?

Edited by J.T

The solo that Finck was playing before SCOM, i think it was "somewhere over the rainbow" Greatest concert I´ve ever attended! Don´t deserve all the bad reviews they got from swedish press. The press keeps complaining about that it´s not all the original members but they don´t say anything bad about the concert?! Morons!

Guest Jungle Blood
It was great but no one around me knowed when thay started to play new songs so I was the only one who started scream Yeeeaaahhh!!! :P

me too!

and i did some bad ass falsetto too :xmasssanta:

but some where just there for the opening acts appearently.

and i'm having a argument against a "something" here

svd recension kommentera fränder!

write something mean and put a six.

The solo that Finck was playing before SCOM, i think it was "somewhere over the rainbow" Greatest concert I´ve ever attended! Don´t deserve all the bad reviews they got from swedish press. The press keeps complaining about that it´s not all the original members but they don´t say anything bad about the concert?! Morons!

That Markus Larsson who wrote the review on last nights gig is just writing what "He" personally thinks..If he would have looked at the crowd even once he would have noticed that obviously the new band is accepted.

If he even was there!.

I agree. The concert deserves a lot better reviews than these.

It was a great night, the best concert I've been to, a night I will never forget.

Absolute highlight: November Rain, as it's one of my favourite songs and they did it flawless. But every song was brilliant, even those which I don't normally like that much (out ta get me for example).

It all sounded so powerful! :D :D

I'm doing a review sort of, or a summary of my day in swedish right now, I may translate it into english and post it later. It will go through it all!

Edited by DV_007

the show was truly amazing!! one of my favorite highlights was knocking on heavens door and nightrain, but all the songs sounded perfectly..axl`s voice was amazing and so was the band!!

greatest night in my life so far and a very special night rock1

Edited by laz

It was sooooo good! I just stood and smiled and jumped and screamed all night long. I can agree that Finck's solos? was wierd and not to good, but hey, I was there to look at Guns n Roses (=Axl) and he was perfect! Was amazed that he still sang that good and had the strenght to do as long show as he did. I will remember this night for a long, long time... :)

I slept outside the Globe arena so I was in the front, and it fuckin ownd! Alot of pressure from everywhere and people were singing louder than the band itself :D It was one of the best concert I've ever seen, and I've seen band like Deep Purple and Sabbath.

All I can say is that the new band is totally accepted in my book, everbody rocked, even Fortus got all fired up towards the end :D

I totally fuckin' agree! It was pure magic! It was probably the best day of my life. And ya know, I read what they wrote in the posted review-article...That chic doesn't know a shit! I think Bumblefoot kicked ass! His solo on Don't You Cry was perfect,..and all the lighters in the air in Globen...beautiful! rock1