The Oslo show

Markus89

I know this is the wrong section, but there's no "oslo" on the "Upcoming concert" site.

I'm leaving for oslo in about 4 hours, the bus takes about 9 hours.

Do i still go ? If the show gets cancelled or moved i'm in trouble! There is alot of shit going down in the media right now!

I can not afford going to oslo 3 times! i'm going there for the second show aswell..

Do u guys think everything will go as planed?

Edit: Use this thread to discuss and talk about the show forehand if u wanna, atleast until it can be moved into an Oslo topic.

Edited by Markus89

Things will go as planned.

Sure hope so,.. Would be easier if i just had a damn car.. If they cancell, what the hell am i to do in Oslo ?!

Dude.... Oslo is loaded whit sluts.... you can get a full night for under 500kr :xmassrudolph:

:lol::lol:

Apparently Gn'R are supposed to leave Stockholm tomorrow afternoon so providing Axl is released in the next 24 hours there shouldn't be a problem. He could have already been released for all we know.

R.

Mtv.com:

"A spokesperson for the band's Swedish promoter, EMA, said at press time that her understanding was Rose had not yet left jail, but that the situation would likely be resolved in time for the band to play a scheduled Wednesday night show at the Spiktrum in Oslo, Norway. "As far as I know, the concert tomorrow will be OK and will not be canceled," EMA's Catarina Oscarsson said. "

He was released 1 pm this morning.

Spektrum has confirmed that everything is on schedule, and that the show will not be cancelled.

That doesn't have to mean anything though. Just because a promoter says the show is still a go, doesn't mean Axl will be happy and agree.

I swear to god if the dont let Axl out im gonna go down there and kill each and everyon responsible for making me miss the BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::anger::anger:

FUCK YOU ALL SWEDEN!!

you better go buy a plane ticket then

I swear to god if the dont let Axl out im gonna go down there and kill each and everyon responsible for making me miss the BEST FUCKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::anger::anger:

FUCK YOU ALL SWEDEN!!

You can't kill a man that is still currently in jail dude. And it is not Sweden's fault that Axl got drunk :rolleyes:

FUCK YOU ALL SWEDEN!!

You can't kill a man that is still currently in jail dude. And it is not Sweden's fault that Axl got drunk :rolleyes:

whats that supposed to mean? You think I wanna kill Axl?! :o:blink:

And whan i said all i men those responsilbe for putting him in jail. GOD IM SO ANGRY AND SAD RIGHT NOW.