Swedish critics are stupid

Guest Jungle Blood

almost all says that the new songs suck, and that they miss Slash.

They cannot understand that this is the future.

They make me appreciate the new band even more.

since4 i am swedish i feel ashamed.

if you understand swedish my battle against evil can be viewed here

stupid stupid stupid.

I think they were so called fans in the early 90`s when Guns N`Roses were the biggest band in the world.After the band split-up they haven`t followed Gn`r at all.Now that this new Gn`r finally came back to Sweden after all these years the idiot reporters want what they got 15 years ago and can`t accept the fact that this "cover band" as they call it are here to stay.

They just need to get over the past.

Guest Jungle Blood

stupid stupid stupid.

I think they were so called fans in the early 90`s when Guns N`Roses were the biggest band in the world.After the band split-up they haven`t followed Gn`r at all.Now that this new Gn`r finally came back to Sweden after all these years the idiot reporters want what they got 15 years ago and can`t accept the fact that this "cover band" as they call it are here to stay.

They just need to get over the past.

They can't as you can see in the commenting, very sad.

Yeah I know hao you feel...I felt the same with the portuguese critics...they're just ordinary people...with no vision of inovation at all...that write what at first seems better for them: try to destroy GN'R!

But come on....who cares of what those assholes say??? The only thing that matters is our opinion......

Axl Rose - "This aren't anyones substitutes, these are the new Guns N' Roses...get to know them.....! Oh and Fuck the Haters!"

Rock On Gunners!

It was the same here in Spain with the may 25th show. I enjoyed it a lot in despite of the two hour delay, but that thing seemed to be more important than the two hour and a half show, with six new songs (they played TWAT here in Spain, what a final solo!!!!!) and plenty of surprises (in fact, it was the first show of the european tour).

But the critics talked crap about Axl's voice, telling lies about almost everything, and then readings post from the younger fans in a spanish website I found that a lot of people enjoyed the show and thought it was amazing.

Most of the critics are frustrated artists. And basing your job in your frustration is a very sad thing to do with your life.

It's the same thing that happened in the early 90's, as one of you said. And I think these type of things make Axl feel more secure about what he's doing. He has never get along with most of the media. I think he doesn't need the media as much as other bands.

I see the fan base growing and growing and lots of fans are starting to feel better about the new band. Maybe I'm wrong and everything is based in what I would like to see.

stupid stupid stupid.

I think they were so called fans in the early 90`s when Guns N`Roses were the biggest band in the world.After the band split-up they haven`t followed Gn`r at all.Now that this new Gn`r finally came back to Sweden after all these years the idiot reporters want what they got 15 years ago and can`t accept the fact that this "cover band" as they call it are here to stay.They just need to get over the past.

Exactly. And that stupid guy Markus Larsson... Fuck!

I think it was him who were on TV4 (gomorgon sverige)and titled himself as a rock expert. Yea Right.

Didn´t saw it but I heard that he said that Axl used Oxygen DURING the show.... :blink:

stupid stupid stupid.

I think they were so called fans in the early 90`s when Guns N`Roses were the biggest band in the world.After the band split-up they haven`t followed Gn`r at all.Now that this new Gn`r finally came back to Sweden after all these years the idiot reporters want what they got 15 years ago and can`t accept the fact that this "cover band" as they call it are here to stay.They just need to get over the past.

I think it was him who were on TV4 (gomorgon sverige)and titled himself as a rock expert. Yea Right.

Didn´t saw it but I heard that he said that Axl used Oxygen DURING the show.... :blink:

He does/did have an oxygen tank backstage...

You guys take things way too personal. Some of the criticism Axl and his band recieve is well put I have to admit. When a show is delayed every fuckin night just because of Axl´s "superstardum diva" approach it´s not hard to see why the critics and everybody else get´s pissed in the first place.

Take a chill pill.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

peace

/K

stupid stupid stupid.

I know. But he didn´t used it WHILE singing.. And he didn´t used it between EVERY song.

He didn´t complained about his own room, he wanted Beta to have a nicer room.

But the swedish paper leaved out that part. Because if they didn´t it would be a "risk" that it would highlight him as a caring guy...After all....

stupid stupid stupid.

I think Axl used oxygen in You Could Be Mine.He did run backstage for like 3 seconds.

stupid stupid stupid.

I know. But he didn´t used it WHILE singing.. And he didn´t used it between EVERY song.

He didn´t complained about his own room, he wanted Beta to have a nicer room.

But the swedish paper leaved out that part. Because if they didn´t it would be a "risk" that it would highlight him as a caring guy...After all....

Shooting star, just out of curiousity, where have you got this info from about Axl wanting to get Beta a nicer room?

Edited by Backfromthedead

Axl Rose - "This aren't anyones substitutes, these are the new Guns N' Roses...get to know them.....! Oh and Fuck the Haters!"

When did he say this?

Rock In Rio this year in Lisbon! don't remember wich was the gap of the songs where He say this but é remember hear him say...by the way some portuguese critics have mentioned too!

So I guess the point of this topic is:

If you don't suck Axl's cock no matter what he does then you're stupid.

I personally hate the new songs. The quality of the new songs/demos/leaks/whatever aren't even close to what the old band used to put out. If you like the new stuff I can respect that. Just don't go around trying to send mixed signals and try to low blow the people who genuinely think the new songs suck because personally I really don't understand where people are getting the words 'epic', 'innovative', and 'this is the future' from when I listen to these leaks/demos. I myself think the lyrics to TWAT and Better sound like something a boy band would sing.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion....just because they don't like the new songs doesn't mean they're idiots..or stupid. Not everyone has to have the same opinion about the new songs y'know. It'd be a very boring world if everyone had the same opinion.

Personally, I like the new songs, but I don't believe they match up to the old songs. That's just my opinion though, so don't bash me for it. :)

The quality of the new songs/demos/leaks/whatever aren't even close to what the old band used to put out.

so you are saying anything goes,my world,shotgun blues and get in the ring are better than BETTER,twat, and THE BLUES ?

man,you have some weird tastes.

why do you think they arent even close to what old band played?

just because it doesnt say slash,but it says buckethead?

because it doesnt say duff,but it says tommy?

because it doesnt say adler,but it says brain?

if someone gave you twat DEMO to listen and sayed its song recorded in 86,you would think its masterpiece,wouldn't you?

The quality of the new songs/demos/leaks/whatever aren't even close to what the old band used to put out.

so you are saying anything goes,my world,shotgun blues and get in the ring are better than BETTER,twat, and THE BLUES ?

man,you have some weird tastes.

anything goes and better are deccent songs but the others you mentioned are not what I would call mastepieces...

why do you think they arent even close to what old band played?

just because it doesnt say slash,but it says buckethead?

because it doesnt say duff,but it says tommy?

because it doesnt say adler,but it says brain?

I dont care who is in the band as long as the music is good

if someone gave you twat DEMO to listen and sayed its song recorded in 86,you would think its masterpiece,wouldn't you?

If you heard twat for the first time without knowing it was gnr you would proabaly not call it a masterpiece ;)

If you heard twat for the first time without knowing it was gnr you would proabaly not call it a masterpiece ;)

that wasnt my point. :tongue2:

I wanted to say,if slash worked on that song,he would probably think its great song.but since slash didnt work,he thinks its shit.

dont judge book on its cover.

just because tommy,robin and brain worked on that song,not duff,slash and adler, he thinks its shit.....

and its DEMO also.atleast wait for finished song and than gudge if it sucks.

'if someone gave you twat DEMO to listen and sayed its song recorded in 86,you would think its masterpiece,wouldn't you?'

- No I would say it sucks monkey balls.... I don't enjoy music because of who plays on it or who composes it. I enjoy music because it's something that I like. I just happen to think the new leaks/demos suck compared to UYI much less AFD in terms of the music itself, not because of who wrote them or who composed them.

'and its DEMO also.atleast wait for finished song and than gudge if it sucks.'

- Right it's a demo and judging from what I have heard the demos/leaks suck. If anything you should take your own advice and wait for the finished song before you tell me how 'innovative' or 'epic' it is.

'if someone gave you twat DEMO to listen and sayed its song recorded in 86,you would think its masterpiece,wouldn't you?'

- No I would say it sucks monkey balls.... I don't enjoy music because of who plays on it or who composes it. I enjoy music because it's something that I like. I just happen to think the new leaks/demos suck compared to UYI much less AFD in terms of the music itself, not because of who wrote them or who composed them.

'and its DEMO also.atleast wait for finished song and than gudge if it sucks.'

- Right it's a demo and judging from what I have heard the demos/leaks suck. If anything you should take your own advice and wait for the finished song before you tell me how 'innovative' or 'epic' it is.

I didnt say its epic or anything.when its finished jgugde if its bad,coz when its demo it cant be.....epic.

ofcourse it will suck more if it isnt finished product.so yeah,wait for final and that say if it really sucks.

my brother is like,one of the biggest haters of new gnr,and when I played him better,he HATED intro,and 4 days after I cought him singing ''no one ever told me....'' :D

same with there was a time.it just needs time to grow on you.

I heard t.w.a.t. first time 2 days ago,and song after 2:00 is just great.before its little mess,but afterall its only demo.go listen november rain demo.its c-r-a-p.

I guess its all about opinions,but when you say song sucks,its like....suck is heavy word.