Swedish critics are stupid

Guest Jungle Blood

almost all says that the new songs suck, and that they miss Slash.

They cannot understand that this is the future.

They make me appreciate the new band even more.

since4 i am swedish i feel ashamed.

if you understand swedish my battle against evil can be viewed here

stupid stupid stupid.

I think they were so called fans in the early 90`s when Guns N`Roses were the biggest band in the world.After the band split-up they haven`t followed Gn`r at all.Now that this new Gn`r finally came back to Sweden after all these years the idiot reporters want what they got 15 years ago and can`t accept the fact that this "cover band" as they call it are here to stay.They just need to get over the past.

Exactly. And that stupid guy Markus Larsson... Fuck!

I think it was him who were on TV4 (gomorgon sverige)and titled himself as a rock expert. Yea Right.

Didn´t saw it but I heard that he said that Axl used Oxygen DURING the show.... :blink:

He does/did have an oxygen tank backstage...

I know. But he didn´t used it WHILE singing.. And he didn´t used it between EVERY song.

He didn´t complained about his own room, he wanted Beta to have a nicer room.

But the swedish paper leaved out that part. Because if they didn´t it would be a "risk" that it would highlight him as a caring guy...After all....

Shooting star, just out of curiousity, where have you got this info from about Axl wanting to get Beta a nicer room?

FUCK! After I posted THAT :rolleyes: I read that he was pissed at BETA! :unsure:

I can´t remember where I read "my" version.. IF I even read it... HOLY SHIT! My whole credibility is on the edge.. I´ll research. I read like 10 different articles linked from the swedish paper Aftonbladet. Think it was one of them.

almost all says that the new songs suck, and that they miss Slash.

They cannot understand that this is the future.

They make me appreciate the new band even more.

since4 i am swedish i feel ashamed.

if you understand swedish my battle against evil can be viewed here

stupid stupid stupid.

Don't feel ashamed my friend! Stupid people make stupid comments! Not only in your beatiful country, but all over the world we can see people dissing on GNR because they see that the monster is rising for domination!

HAIL Sweden, true vikings!!!