Roger Waters

chicagocoma13

I bought the Roger Waters Rock in Rio DVD off of ebay and it is messed up. The audio and video and totally off time so it appears he is lip synching even though he is not. Has anyone else had this problem. It is a pro shot dvd with great sound and picture but with the timing problem. By the way---his new touring band is not as good as the In The Flesh Tour a couple of years ago. The new band is good but the In The Flesh ? band was brilliant. Sadly missing is Doyle Bramhall II who played amazing lead guitar on that tour. Anyway --any info on the DVD problems would be greatly appreciated----

I like his new guitarist. Dave Kilmister I believe his name is. He writes a column on Total Guitar magazine, and I've learned so much from him. He's cool in my books. I got the same DVD but it was just the first half of the show. I don't have the DSOTM performance or the encores. But the audio is in perfect synch

I like his new guitarist. Dave Kilmister I believe his name is. He writes a column on Total Guitar magazine, and I've learned so much from him. He's cool in my books. I got the same DVD but it was just the first half of the show. I don't have the DSOTM performance or the encores. But the audio is in perfect synch

Thanks for the info. My copy if the only the first half of the show as well. I guess i have a messed up copy. Does anyone know how that could have happened ? (The audio and video are not in synch) I have no experience recording dvds so I am clueless---