THANK YOU SWEDEN!

Chris Axl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ive always hated sweden .. and swedish people.. dunno why.. and this made me hate them even more... :fuckyou:

But im tryin not to think about it... Im just lookin forward to the concert, pretending nothing happens/happened.. :)

Ain`t blaming our belowed Sweeden a bit too far out..... remember.. it was Axl who got him self in trubble you know.....

BELOWED???? SWEEDEN? sry mate.. havent heard of a belowed sweeden.. :unsure:

and yes, axl got himself in trouble.. but it is those FUCKING SWEDISH PEOPLE (!!!!!!!!!) that dont let him out.... :anger::fuckyou::anger:

Edited by Marita

As long as the fucking country geths blown to hell you can keep your damn meatbolls

Fuck you, CUNT!!

I can agree that Axl should be out just to be able to do the show. But don't blame Sweden or Swedes when it's Axl who fucks up!

ive always hated sweden .. and swedish people.. dunno why.. and this made me hate them even more... :fuckyou:

But im tryin not to think about it... Im just lookin forward to the concert, pretending nothing happens/happened.. :)

Ain`t blaming our belowed Sweeden a bit too far out..... remember.. it was Axl who got him self in trubble you know.....

BELOWED???? SWEEDEN? sry mate.. havent heard of a belowed sweeden.. :unsure:

and yes, axl got himself in trouble.. but it is those FUCKING SWEDISH PEOPLE (!!!!!!!!!) that dont let him out.... :anger::fuckyou::anger:

:huh: They're doing their job. It's not their fault Axl got drunk and bit someone. If this is true that is.

And what about the gigs at Saturday and Sunday?:o I heard that the gig of Sunday in Holland will go on.. but is that for sure?

Hopefully the Saturday show will take place, because it's the show from June 21 which was postponed...I would really get pissed off, if the concert again wouldn't take place. But I hope he will be there and play an awsome show.

Edited by Iceman24

This thread is pathetic. So Axl can do whatever he wants but how dare the country arrest him!
I see your point there. Any country would of arrest Axl for act like a insane drunk.Then that country would be hate by all here.

Thank you Sweden,(or the motherfuckers responsible for putting Axl in jail) for fucking ruining everyhting.

Tomorrow was supposed to be the best night og my life EVER!

Don't blame the police, blame Axl you fucking moron

BELOWED???? SWEEDEN? sry mate.. havent heard of a belowed sweeden..

:huh: They're doing their job. It's not their fault Axl got drunk and bit someone. If this is true that is.

:huh: I still hate sweden and the people there...

I can't believe how a lot of you guys are obsessed of Axl. He failed you, and you should realize it!

blah blah keep rocking axl rock1

He is not "rocking", he is making an ass of himself, when he should focus on the music.

Edited by Lithium

I can't believe how a lot of you guys are obsessed of Axl. He failed you, and you should realize it!

blah blah keep rocking axl rock1

He is not "rocking", he is making an ass of himself, when he should focus on the music.

he is to rocking he rocking the jail house :laugh:

And i cant fucking belive your not upsett about this

Of course I am upset, but I think it is Axl's own fault.

Edited by Lithium

ok guys, dont geth you hopes upp.

But a friend of mine just heard on tv that Axl is out!

Its not a 100% safe source but its something. so im waitng for vg.no to uppdate on this

i hope it true