Does Axl Need A (new) Publicist?

madison

Check out the pic NME used in the article

84_67_GunsnRoses_L110606.jpg

Not the most flattering :lol:

On topic:

Considering Axl's known for his erratic behaviour, I think having a publicist with them would be a good idea. I guess he's a pretty unpredictable person (I don't know this--I'm just guessing as I don't know Axl). Also, this is their first tour in 4 years and is a pretty big deal....thus, having a publicist on tap would be good.

hahah..imagine this pic 10 years ago..no one would have believed it :)

"Merck is good" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I have never read such a blatant piece of ass kissing for ages.

What exactly is he good at? Managing a band in hiatus for 4 years, which then goes on an unpublicised tour with a massive amount of technical problems, lets his star man get beat up by a 60 year old homosexual fashion designer and lets his star man bite a security guard and get arrested.

Doing a great job there Mercky Merck...Keep it up. :rofl-lol:

trust me, this whole thing was orchrestrated by Axl's "people". within hours of this happening their was a canned AP story hitting every news agency in the world. i get google alerts anytime the words "Axl Rose" or "Guns N' Roses" appear in any news story. my inbox was flooded all day yesterday. same story, same wording. now he's already been released and paid a fine. no concerts were ever in jeopardy. this is all a big publicity stunt co-ordinated by the GNR machine. i think you'd be foolish to believe other-wise. but, take it as a good sign that they feel the need to get the ball rolling. in terms of Axl and GNR's name being out in the stream of public consciousness (sp?).

trust me, this whole thing was orchrestrated by Axl's "people". within hours of this happening their was a canned AP story hitting every news agency in the world. i get google alerts anytime the words "Axl Rose" or "Guns N' Roses" appear in any news story. my inbox was flooded all day yesterday. same story, same wording. now he's already been released and paid a fine. no concerts were ever in jeopardy. this is all a big publicity stunt co-ordinated by the GNR machine. i think you'd be foolish to believe other-wise. but, take it as a good sign that they feel the need to get the ball rolling. in terms of Axl and GNR's name being out in the stream of public consciousness (sp?).

Interesting theory - but not true.

I can assure you AP does not take part in pre-arranged "staged" arrests.

It reports news and puts it on the wire. The reason you saw it a million times in your inbox is because you'd get a notice everytime a different newspaper picked it up off the wire. That's why it was the same wording - that's how a "newswire" works. ... If it was a publicity stunt, GNR's camp would have had a "spokesperson" there right away to comment on the incident. It didn't.

and what about him not wanting to get off the plain for 4 hours when in oslo?

Interesting theory - but not true.

I can assure you AP does not take part in pre-arranged "staged" arrests.

It reports news and puts it on the wire. The reason you saw it a million times in your inbox is because you'd get a notice everytime a different newspaper picked it up off the wire. That's why it was the same wording - that's how a "newswire" works. ... If it was a publicity stunt, GNR's camp would have had a "spokesperson" there right away to comment on the incident. It didn't.

i believe the arrest was real. but i think he did it on purpose. the AP story was out within 2-3 hours of the event happening. for them to get wind of it that quick, i believe someone working for GNR tipped them to the story.

"and what about him not wanting to get off the plain for 4 hours when in oslo?"

we don't know if that's true yet, do we?

Edited by artfromtex