Can We Record Together??

his voice isn't that bad, but that timing is so far off it isn't funny. the best thing to do is add the vocals last, but if he wants to do it now so badly he needs to listen to headphones or a metronome. because where there should be a 5 second pause (for instance) there is only a 2 second one.

so jackamo, either he records a new one or you're gonna have a hell of a time editing. by the way, if you intend on mixing the final product on kristal... well, stop using kristal, use cubase or protools.

To be honest, those vocals are funny. He's imitating Axl, and sounds bad. Do a re-take, or find someone else, because those are pretty bad. No offense dude, but it just ain't good enough.

That mikelead dude could do better... I could do better, and you all know how shitty my voice is.

To be honest, those vocals are funny. He's imitating Axl, and sounds bad. Do a re-take, or find someone else, because those are pretty bad. No offense dude, but it just ain't good enough.

That mikelead dude could do better... I could do better, and you all know how shitty my voice is.

hey dude's it was only a rough cut and jackamo did touch it up some and i did you headphones, and yes i think there need's to be more editing done and the vocal's should be last, but that is the way i sing and i am not inmataing axl, i just sing like that sorry! if you wanna find somone else fine go ahead it was the final cut you do know you do a demo then final so your musical work is a demo until you do it again!

axltheman2003: It's not that your voice sucks, it's that it's very nasally, and wil sound a bit stupid in the mix. You should do a re-take, and cut the nasal voice.

highvoltage: You do that.

I officially announce myself as band manager.

i'll do that but i want everything done first but that's cool i can do that i think,

you can do vocals now dude, as long as you listen to headphones while you do it. and send the raw data to me instead of jackamo. i'm pretty damn good with cubase.

edit- DO IT

Edited by quadlaser