UYI 1 & 2 Art Work

Cjc1706

Hi,

Was just wanting to know for my A level art, whos painting was the UYI covers taken from ? I know it was a famous painting, and it was just a little section of it. A name and a picture of the painting would be good ?

Any ideas ?

CJ

^ actually, not to be a smart-ass, but the guy leaning over the guy circled is on the cover too ;)

You're right. Good pickup

I've never seen the full photo either. This is very cool.

I think I remember reading at the time, that Axl saw the Art-Work, liked it, was writing about Illusions for some of the songs on UYI , and thought it a good fit. He then reached out to the artist himself, who was kinda like " Ok, sure " or something - Don't quote me on the details, I'm only giving info based on memory, which isn't that great. :drevil:

^ actually, not to be a smart-ass, but the guy leaning over the guy circled is on the cover too ;)

I think I remember reading at the time, that Axl saw the Art-Work, liked it, was writing about Illusions for some of the songs on UYI , and thought it a good fit. He then reached out to the artist himself, who was kinda like " Ok, sure " or something - Don't quote me on the details, I'm only giving info based on memory, which isn't that great. :drevil:

U mean he talked to Raffaello???

Is he a medium?

oh... maybe the one who made it yellow adn blue... :P

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

U mean he talked to Raffaello???

Is he a medium?

oh... maybe the one who made it yellow adn blue... :P

Mark Kostabi.