Axl`s Drinkin Behaviour

Axl2002

It seems to me that Axl has some kind of a midlife-crisis with

all the heavy drinking and party stuff after all the shows.

The guy isnt 30 anymore. This behaviour at 44 is just redicilous.

Maybe he`s just tring to escape some doubts/depressions with all that

drinking.

But how long can he go on like this ? How long can his

Voice take it without suffering ?? Can he make it through a full

year of touring ??? I doubt it really.

I honestly think he has worked really hard both physically and mentally to come back with his band, make this tour work and try to make GnR what it once was.

He's human, and everyone makes mistakes. Shit happens and you move on.

Mid-life crisis? Guys of any age drink and party, he's not the exception, he's the rule.

hey so what axl is a grown man and as far a i care he can do what he want's and when he want's too. look he hasn't been in the spotlight for nearly 10 year's beside's the whole 2002 shit maybe he is just trying to have some fun! axl will be alright just hope the show's keep coming rock on axl!

IMO you guys neeed to shut the FUCK UPP.

It seems to me that some Guns N' Roses "fans" is NEVER happy.........and im fucking sick and tired of it too!

If you're happy with Axl acting like a fool and getting his ass arrested, then that says a lot about you.

But I think if he continues this behaviour the

quality of the show will suffer from it..thats for sure.

well, during the show yesterday he looked sober. He was just happy and put on a great show. And I thinks thats the thing. If he just partys after the shows I think he could go on for quite some time whitout the show itself will suffer... The bad stuff happens if he starts heavy drinkin preshow.

A few days away from the forum and everyone is still bitching about Axl... :rolleyes:

If he wants to drink, he will drink. I just hope none of you lose any sleep over it... :(

im sure they will lose sleep over it

Nothing wrong with going out drinking with hot chics. Axl just needs to stop putting himself in a position to get arrested. How about hanging out in the hotel suite and ordering room service from time to time?

On the other hand, Axl has been a recluse for a LONG time, I guess he needs to get out.

I'm not worried about his voice though, the only thing I'm worried about now is finishing this tour, then release the album and tour North America. A cancelled show could be a big problem. Lets hope that does not happen.

bored now...well, i didn't read all of your posts so i don't know what you wrote...so bare with me....so what Axl hit (bite) a cop and hit a woman....don't be so hypocrite..(you've done a lot mistakes too)...he is a rockstar.he thinks he can do what he wants....he didnt hurt anyone seriously---well...Axl...man...he is not a god...axl does mistakes...just give the guy a break...

quite honestly,the only thing I find stupid (if the reports are true)...is the smoking.

That's the WORST thing he can do to his voice,and THAT I would consider irresponsible.

getting shitfaced and causing a ruckus??...nah,no biggy

Axl knows what Brain is thinking and Axl knows what Robin is thinking...so you know....Axl is brilliant... ;)

yeah smoking kills....AXL!!!!STOP SMOKING....YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

Edited by jekylhyde

I think everyone needs to stop fucking whining... he will do what he wants - And the shit hes doing now is not even remotely close to the shit he was doing [to himself] 15 years ago. Let the man have some fucking fun.

All I know is that OLD Axl is back.....That's the attitude he always had.... "unpredictable" it's only Rock N' Roll...and I LOVE IT!

If there were a few more Rock stars like Axl.....Rock N' Roll wouldn't be at this position that is today....basically DEAD!

This Rock N' Roll era of pussies wanna bees, needs a kick start in the ass, GNR style! rock2

Edited by Funeral