Axl`s Drinkin Behaviour

Axl2002

IMO you guys neeed to shut the FUCK UPP.

It seems to me that some Guns N' Roses "fans" is NEVER happy.........and im fucking sick and tired of it too!

If you're happy with Axl acting like a fool and getting his ass arrested, then that says a lot about you.

hey while Axl is just doing his thing we shouldn't worry about it... when have ever anything stopped Axl to do what he wants? if he wants it, it will happen so everything's gonna be fine

It seems to me that Axl has some kind of a midlife-crisis with

all the heavy drinking and party stuff after all the shows.

The guy isnt 30 anymore. This behaviour at 44 is just redicilous.

Maybe he`s just tring to escape some doubts/depressions with all that

drinking.

But how long can he go on like this ? How long can his

Voice take it without suffering ?? Can he make it through a full

year of touring ??? I doubt it really.

Midlife crisis...???

I think Axl has an alllife crisis.... so well maybe this is only one of the sides of this...

I hope he'll find someone who really cares about him and not only uses and abuses on him...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
IMO you guys neeed to shut the FUCK UPP.

It seems to me that some Guns N' Roses "fans" is NEVER happy.........and im fucking sick and tired of it too!

How about you "shut the FUCK UPP"? Some of us like to analyze things, and others like to be content with knowing nothing, guess which you are.

Well, I think this "fight" with Beta might be about him going back to partying. She probably confronted him as him Mom. And we all hate Moms right? I think that all the time he was getting sober and maybe dissing Slash for his misdemeanours, all that time in therapy, maybe he just found nothing. Which wouldnt be a surprise as we all know theres nothing to find. So as GNR is on the rise again and he's hooking back up into the industry he's going to come into contact with it. And I reckon he just decided "Screw the medication" and is just gonna have a blast for better or worse. I think Axl Rose has been released Back into the Wild. Lock up your daughters (and hide the cycling shorts).,

There's a song called Better, is there one called Worse?

heavy drinking and party stuff is making is voice better

yes. if you wanna have a voice like Tom Waits that is.

Exactly. Not for someone who's voice is so obviously volatile. He said himself on the 'Trunk' radio show that booze blows his throat out. This MAY have something to do with his insistence on his JD being a certain temperature, but it's still a dumb move as far as I'm concerned. But fuck - If I were him I'd be doing a lot worse. Eh. Axl is as Axl does.

That's what Sebastion is for when Axl blows his voice out - Bach will step up.

Honestly, it's only a matter of time before Axl misses a show. Then the tour goes tits up.

Or someone is going to fuck him up. In fact did Axl ever get in fist fights back in the day. I don't remember one. People said stuff but there wasnt a high profile fight. Look a Liam Gallagher he got his teeth knocked out by russian gangsters in hotel lobby. Axl has to learn not to get physical. You can't get involved with chicks whatever they say or do. Forget about it.

"I like it." - Axl.

It seems to me that Axl has some kind of a midlife-crisis with

all the heavy drinking and party stuff after all the shows.

The guy isnt 30 anymore. This behaviour at 44 is just redicilous.

Maybe he`s just tring to escape some doubts/depressions with all that

drinking.

But how long can he go on like this ? How long can his

Voice take it without suffering ?? Can he make it through a full

year of touring ??? I doubt it really.

How stupid, Axl is the FRONTMAN of the GREATEST ROCK BAND of ALL TIME. That is what Axl is all about, thats what he stands for and come on he has stayed out of the press alot for the last 10 years and everyone moans that he is a recluse & now hes out enjoying himself he gets slated.

All I can say is "Axl, keep on doing what you do best, Singing, Partying & Fucking off the authorities"

Regards Baron

Axl isn't a hermit anymore.... get used to it.

Exactly. Instead of worrying about a few drunken mishaps be happy he's having a good time, as he is. Though the STFU guy came on a bit strong, he makes a valid point. If he's hiding the fans say "Where's Axl!" He comes out and they say "Shit, he better stop partying, he's too old to party!" Axl is living his life again, for better or worse, and I think it's about time. MAYBE he woke up and said "Uh oh, I'm 44, I've sorta been doing nothing for 12 years, umm, maybe I'll have some fun while I still can".

As to his voice, It's still great. Brian May said it best...

There have been very few performers in the world, ever, who could elicit that kind of response. And just hearing that voice, drinking it in, letting it drench the soul, was pure therapy - enough to keep the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end the whole night. Axl, as ever, is magic. Cheers

bri