pre-concert party?

sofika

The MYGNRFORUM.COM pre concert party will still take place at Tiger Tiger from 2pm on Sunday 23rd BUT we need 50 people at least for it to happen in a private room. As it's private there will be no problem with dress code, they're a great bunch of people who run it and are used to this sort of thing. The booze is cheap, the food is good (and cheap), the music will be rocking and it's round the corner from the MEN arena.. So what you waiting for it will be better to meet up with other mygnrforum people in one place rather than trying to get in some shit bar playing Westlife! Reply with Yeh or Nay so we can confirm numbers

The booze is cheap?!? :laugh: I love Tiger Tiger, but when I was charged £16 for 2 vodka redbulls, I raised my eyebrows a lil bit.

But it is a nice place really, plus the cocktails are awesome :)

Grimo.

[/q

Yay im up 4 it, any1 else?

ok have i problem - don't wear thongs, except when i put it on my head when im drunk, sooo... what am i supposed to do - im coming to manchester and think it's a great idea to hang out with other GNR fans but...i'm not going to drees 'properly' just for the sake of some party...

anyone knows how many people is planning to come?

Not a clue...but i can't go...i'm off to wetherspoons were the bouncers dont give a shit!The only pub i could get in with my newcastle shirt! :xmassrudolph:

a toast to newcastle woooo

my first gnr gig :P yey hours just hours to go bring on the booze and dancing :rofl-lol: im tooo excited hahahaha anyone in the standing up bit ?

rockchickbitch

rock3