Guns N´ Roses

thomase

When you download will you do a YSI or something coz i really dont like torrents. (only if its real though)

that what im saying i hope it real and there no seeding but im going try get it and like i said i hope this is real

Is there a track-listing provided at either torrent site? A torrent with the same title showed up about 3wks ago and was fake. It just included the same new tracks we all have, plus Crash Diet, etc.

this one dose not have Crash Diet

It's fake..

how you know?

We know because we're not stupid.

This has been posted many fuckin' times before. If it was real, it'd have seeders.

You're another one that gets stupider by the post...

for one im not stupid and i did not know this was fake

It's fake..

how you know?

This has been posted many fuckin' times before. If it was real, it'd have seeders.

For one you're stupid since you didn't know this was fake.

It's fake..

how you know?

Its not a matter of being stupid its a matter of fact, members like AF have been here long enough to know the score, we get one of these every week or so and its so obvious its fake.Don't you think if it was real that some of the more experienced members may have had it by now?.

Its very hard to convince the ones amoung us that have been playing the game for a while so your best not trying, we know our stuff.Plus you can't beat AF he is the king of cool.

PS your stupid :rofl-lol: