Apparently people haven't stopped bugging Bumblefoot on myspace

fishyguy

Man there are so many retarded losers out there its ridiculous. I say Ron should stop answering e-mails and just put up blogs so he dosent have to answer the same thing a million times.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...c1-aea47baf2a8f

Hey all!

As ya know, I read and answer every email personally, and always enjoy corresponding with each of ya. Been answering hundreds of emails a day, spending 6 hours a day - that's fine, happy to do it. But all the typing is causing numbness and pain in my hands and is starting to affect my ability to play guitar. I've had this problem in the past as some of ya might know, and I need to back off a bit on typing before the damage gets worse. So please, unless it's really important, or doesn't require a long response on my end, please be gentle with the emails and myspace messages :P

*Some folks have been sending 10 emails a day, and there's only so many times I can say "That's a question for GnR management, I can't answer that..." - lol. It is not my place to make announcements about Guns N' Roses' business - their management will fill you in on things at their discretion.

*If we haven't spoken since age 10, please don't ask if I can get your cousin's friend's wife's co-worker's neighbor's son free tickets and backstage passes for all his friends to next week's show. There are security issues, plus you're asking me to strain my relationship with everyone in the group by being responsible for people I don't even know and have them hang where other members need their privacy and space to prepare for the show. The requests have reached nearly 1000 in two months time... :P

*I am *NOT* MySpace tech support - I don't know why your media player still isn't working properly, even though I walked you through the process three times.

*I'd prefer not to give Axl your personal messages - it's a bit awkward...

Thanks so much for your understanding :)

bbf

*Some folks have been sending 10 emails a day, and there's only so many times I can say "That's a question for GnR management, I can't answer that..." - lol. It is not my place to make announcements about Guns N' Roses' business - their management will fill you in on things at their discretion.

"their management" :lol:

These people are starting to piss me off. Ron's such a great person to answer mails and everything. I'd hate for him to have to go into hiding because of these crazy bastards that mail him CONSTANLY. I've never mailed him but I'd at most mail him 2 times a week and that would be rarely. It should be for a good reason when you mail him too. Why the hell are people asking him for help on myspace and everything else? What the fuck? The guy deserves plenty of comments for being pretty damn cool but some people just need to be easy on the mail. It's cool he's stayed pretty polite so far too.

So to all these crazed bastards? :fuckyou:

To Ron? You fucking rock dude!

AxlRocks, The Original

"their management" :lol:

yeah I noticed that too! hope Axl understands that Bumblefoot's the man and he do everything he can so Ron stays!

He seems to be a great guy, but he should just ignore the mails he now gets that aren´t really asking or saying anything important. Cause this is his SECOND blog-entry telling people to please back off and still the mails keep pouring in.

Just cut the guy some slack, cause if you don´t maybe he will stop answering everyone and then when someone really has something to ask, that will give us som good inside info or whatever, we just won´t get it. Right now the most of you people sending e-mails are just abusing him cause you´ve heard he´s one of the few big artists that actually answers mails from fans and all of this to feed your own egos. Why do you think most artists DON´T answer mails?

Answer:------------> BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

In other words: BACK OFF!

Edited by Lukinx

Man there are so many retarded losers out there its ridiculous. I say Ron should stop answering e-mails and just put up blogs so he dosent have to answer the same thing a million times.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...c1-aea47baf2a8f

Hey all!

As ya know, I read and answer every email personally, and always enjoy corresponding with each of ya. Been answering hundreds of emails a day, spending 6 hours a day - that's fine, happy to do it. But all the typing is causing numbness and pain in my hands and is starting to affect my ability to play guitar. I've had this problem in the past as some of ya might know, and I need to back off a bit on typing before the damage gets worse. So please, unless it's really important, or doesn't require a long response on my end, please be gentle with the emails and myspace messages :P

*If we haven't spoken since age 10, please don't ask if I can get your cousin's friend's wife's co-worker's neighbor's son free tickets and backstage passes for all his friends to next week's show. There are security issues, plus you're asking me to strain my relationship with everyone in the group by being responsible for people I don't even know and have them hang where other members need their privacy and space to prepare for the show. The requests have reached nearly 1000 in two months time... :P

*I am *NOT* MySpace tech support - I don't know why your media player still isn't working properly, even though I walked you through the process three times.

*I'd prefer not to give Axl your personal messages - it's a bit awkward...

Thanks so much for your understanding :)

bbf

The price of being in a band with a high profile name. Comes with the territory

geez.. can't believe some people..

I guess I can proudly say that his message is not directed at me as I never sent him anything :lol:

what impress me the most is there's some people emailing him 10 times a day! that's insane! I don't even write that much to my closest friends! what's that important that you have to say?? why that many mails?

take it easy, for gods sake!

what impress me the most is there's some people emailing him 10 times a day!

the thing that impresses me te most is probably people asking him why their media player isnt working :

:laugh:

he has humor

*If we haven't spoken since age 10, please don't ask if I can get your cousin's friend's wife's co-worker's neighbor's son free tickets and backstage passes for all his friends to next week's show.

ha! :lol: